Card Ejector

But D.D. Crow can only be used ones.

This card's effect will usually only be used once judging by its low stats. Also' date=' D.D. Crow can be used in response to your opponent's CotH.

D.D. Crow > This.

[/quote']

Or Monster Reincarnation, DAD's effects, Vayu, PoA, or any other card that targets a card in the grave to make it fizzle

Guest PikaPerson01

Or Monster Reincarnation' date=' [b']DAD's effects,[/b] Vayu, PoA, or any other card that targets a card in the grave to make it fizzle

Pro Tip: Removing a dark is a cost. Destroying a card is an effect. DD Crow can't do squat once DAD's activated it's effect.

On-topic: Card Ejector. Costs a normal summon, weak stats, and can't be used in a chain to stop the activation of an effect. Use Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer instead, if you MUST have a similar-ish effect.

Let's see:

D.D. Crow

Soul Release

Kycco the Ghost Destroyer

Macro Cosmos

Necro Valley

The End of Anubis

Hero's Rule 2

Gravedigger Ghoul

All the above mess up the Graveyard better than this card.

I still love it xD

BTW, does anyone know when did she appear in the anime? I've seen it in the GX 4th season opening and started to watch it out of curiousity to see when it would appear and only found out one time when jaden summoned it and got killed next turn...

Despite being outclassed' date=' I still like the card,

[/quote']

I like the card too. I don't even use those other cards that everyone mentioned. I use Card Ejector in my Spellcaster stall deck. That where she can be protected from attacks.

Despite being outclassed' date=' I still like the card,

[/quote']

I like the card too. I don't even use those other cards that everyone mentioned. I use Card Ejector in my Spellcaster stall deck. That where she can be protected from attacks.

On Tag Force 4, I try to use a Tempest Magician OTK Deck, and I included her to help stop cards like DAD and JD, and my Familiar-Possessed Charmers mainly for Beatsticks :P. Card Ejector is always safe as I got cards in there that can stop attacks, or redirect the attacks.

Archived