FW's Custom Image Archive v3.1 (4/5)

Father Wolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 demons/ gemini demons in mid fusion!

plus i tried my hardist to fined a good grave to make the last image look like a call of the haunter 2 but it did turn out that way T.T

anyways yeah there 2 new images for u to mess around with lol

Great new images. You seem to like red this week. :lol:

BTW, can you do my mini-request?

I'm reviving my Revenger Series (I only made one card so I don't expect anyone to remember it.) I used 2 of your pictures for these 2 cards. Dark Revenger Overlord is a card I made back in '07 and it's effect kinda sucked. So I remade it and changed it's rarity. If anyone want's to see the original, tell me.

001DarkRevengerOverlord.jpg002RevengerGeneral.jpg

Let me explain Revengers. If they are sent to the Graveyard by means other than battle, they get Special Summoned to the field. (Most Revengers are activated when discarded from the Hand.)

I'm reviving my Revenger Series (I only made one card so I don't expect anyone to remember it.) I used 2 of your pictures for these 2 cards. Dark Revenger Overlord is a card I made back in '07 and it's effect kinda sucked. So I remade it and changed it's rarity. If anyone want's to see the original' date=' tell me.

[img']http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb9/CorruptionZX/001DarkRevengerOverlord.jpg[/img]002RevengerGeneral.jpg

Let me explain Revengers. If they are sent to the Graveyard by means other than battle, they get Special Summoned to the field. (Most Revengers are activated when discarded from the Hand.)

So we can use the pics. That's great! Oh and cool cards.

Archived