FW's Custom Image Archive v3.1 (4/5)

Father Wolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i swer to god i posted this befor? where the postes that where made about 12-2pm deleted? meh oh well ANYWAYS

New images of a flame samurai! final image is at school i was sick today so i couldnt post it so that will be posted tomorrow

Thanks to you all

I would like to thank all u guys who use my images for your cards or comment the art work! you have made this the #1 skickied thread in showcase and to give thanks to you all week 13 will all be requests!

Rules

1 image per person

First come first serve

only doing 5-6

thanks again

i swer to god i posted this befor? where the postes that where made about 12-2pm deleted? meh oh well ANYWAYS

New images of a flame samurai! final image is at school i was sick today so i couldnt post it so that will be posted tomorrow

Thanks to you all

I would like to thank all u guys who use my images for your cards or comment the art work! you have made this the #1 skickied thread in showcase and to give thanks to you all week 13 will all be requests!

Rules

1 image per person

First come first serve

only doing 5-6

thanks again

1 - I'll colorize it. =p

2 - An image of one of the demonata, maybe? If you haven't heard of them, look them up. =p

Wolf' date=' just as a note, I've used 62 of your images for cards.

That would be a lot, if I remember correctly. =p

[/quote']

um ok... what do u want me to do about it

lol if i was still a big card maker i would too

I'm just saying, that's how much I like your images, lol. xP

Hey wolf, sorry to bother you, but your images are the hands-down, no-questions-asked, best images for cards I could ever find.

Could you please make some plant or insect ones?

Im now a plant/insect duelist, and really want to see some good plant and insect art!

its kinda hard to find...

thanks,

Max

Archived