FW's Custom Image Archive v3.1 (4/5)

Father Wolf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Cant u render them ur self?

I will have to ask 1 thing' date=' we must know the artists of those pics, so if you can, give the link to them

[/quote']

i have many many artist but most my images come from like hours of photobucket searching so idk who makes some of them

Don't you have a layered PSD file, with the render in there? Because that would be quicker...

And I hate rendering, lol, it's my least favorite part of making banners (though sometimes I just go to a special site. ;))

Though if you don't have them pre-rendered, I guess I'll have to do it myself... :(

Well the 2 u have requested are old... really old i dont remember where i got them befor but um yeah i dont have the psd files. cause when i made my shop (which by the way im done with shops forever! reason: School and to much work for really nothing) i deleted alot of my old psd files to give space.

Finished with week 11 on to week 12 as u can tell week 11 was cut short dont cry about it.

The monarchs are back but not them selfs as they send there great powers to your monster throw these awesome equiped images... aka there elemental equip cards - these images even though they toke 2 hours to complete only count as 2 because they are the same style over and over again. so 3 more images will come along with 1 more gaughtlet because i didnt feel like finishing the light monarchs... yes no earth monarch no one likes him.

Finished with week 11 on to week 12 as u can tell week 11 was cut short dont cry about it.

The monarchs are back but not them selfs as they send there great powers to your monster throw these awesome equiped images... aka there elemental equip cards - these images even though they toke 2 hours to complete only count as 2 because they are the same style over and over again. so 3 more images will come along with 1 more gaughtlet because i didnt feel like finishing the light monarchs... yes no earth monarch no one likes him.

I like him! :'(

Also, that Gaius Gauntlet is so amazing it isn't even funny.

Archived