Infernity BIG GUNZ!![DISC]

New on Shriek.

TSHD-JP0(??)

Infernity Gun 「インフェルニティガン」

Continuous Magic Card

Once per turn, you can send 1 "Infernity" monster from your hand to the Graveyard. If there are no cards in your hand, by sending this card on the field to the Graveyard, select up to 2 "Infernity" monsters in your Graveyard and Special Summon them.

Is it just me, or are Infernity's looking better and better in this next new pack? This card = OTKs?

Discuss uses.

I would rather not use the first effect unless I absolutely needed to, and try to discard my hand in a useful way most of the time.. They are looking good because they have no other choise. Their strategy depends on having slightly overpowered looking effects because you will be top decking all the time, balancing this type of cards for them.

It looks like a little too risky to run them, but I've never really used Infernity monsters so, I wouldn't know..

Looks good to get 2 Infernity Destroyer's with tihs (if my memory is alright and its the 2300 ATK one)

I would rather not use the first effect unless I absolutely needed to' date=' and try to discard my hand in a useful way most of the time.. They are looking good because they have no other choise. Their strategy depends on having slightly overpowered looking effects because you will be top decking all the time, balancing this type of cards for them.

It looks like a little too risky to run them, but I've never really used Infernity monsters so, I wouldn't know..

Looks good to get 2 Infernity Destroyer's with tihs (if my memory is alright and its the 2300 ATK one)

[/quote']

Sleepy, my beloved friend, the Infernity seems to have the same rules as Magick. The moar risk you put into it, the moar pay off you get.

Makes Infernities much better. Its first effect can actually be pretty useful, since Infernity monsters can sometimes gather too much in the hand and, unlike a spell or trap, can't be easily played or discarded without using another card. In addition, top decking this card is awesome for Infernities, and can make for some awesome combos with Necromancer or one of the Infernity Tuners/Death Dragon. I'm just wondering when Destroyer will come out in TCG.

I heard of an insane OTK, that takes a little set-up but is worth it.

The One-Card OTK

Normal Summon "Infernity Mirage".

Tribute "Infernity Mirage" to Special Summon "Infernity Necromancer" and "Infernity Archfiend" from your Graveyard.

Activate the effect of "Infernity Archfiend", searching for "Infernity Gun".

Activate "Infernity Gun".

Activate the effect of "Infernity Necromancer" to Special Summon "Infernity Revenger" or "Infernity Beetle".

Use all the Infernity monsters to synchro summon a level 8 or 9 synchro of choice ("Infernity Death Dragon", "Red Dragon Archfiend", "Stardust Dragon", "Mist Wurm", and other such cards are ideal).

Send "Infernity Gun" to the Graveyard to Special Summon "Infernity Necromancer" and "Infernity Archfiend" again.

Search for another "Infernity Gun" with the effect of "Infernity Archfiend" and activate it.

Revive "Infernity Revenger" or "Infernity Beetle" with "Infernity Necromancer" again.

Synchro Summon another level 8 or level 9 monster using all your low level monsters.

Send "Infernity Gun" to the Graveyard to grave for "Infernity Necromancer" and "Infernity Archfiend" yet again, searching and activating the third "Infernity Gun".

Revive the Infernity Tuner of choice with "Infernity Necromancer" and Synchro Summon a 3rd big monster.

Send "Infernity Gun" to the Graveyard to revive "Infernity Archfiend" and the Tuner, fetching one last Infernity card, and synchroing a 4th, albeit smaller monster.

Win the game with your ridiculous field.

And all it took was a single card to do after maybe 1-2 turns of setting up. As an alternative, this can be started with Infernity Gun, which you follow up on by searching Mirage off Archfiend. Normal Summon Mirage and proceed as normal.

Copied + Pasted from Pojo.

I heard of an insane OTK' date=' that takes a little set-up but is worth it.

The One-Card OTK

Normal Summon "Infernity Mirage".

Tribute "Infernity Mirage" to Special Summon "Infernity Necromancer" and "Infernity Archfiend" from your Graveyard.

Activate the effect of "Infernity Archfiend", searching for "Infernity Gun".

Activate "Infernity Gun".

Activate the effect of "Infernity Necromancer" to Special Summon "Infernity Revenger" or "Infernity Beetle".

Use all the Infernity monsters to synchro summon a level 8 or 9 synchro of choice ("Infernity Death Dragon", "Red Dragon Archfiend", "Stardust Dragon", "Mist Wurm", and other such cards are ideal).

Send "Infernity Gun" to the Graveyard to Special Summon "Infernity Necromancer" and "Infernity Archfiend" again.

Search for another "Infernity Gun" with the effect of "Infernity Archfiend" and activate it.

Revive "Infernity Revenger" or "Infernity Beetle" with "Infernity Necromancer" again.

Synchro Summon another level 8 or level 9 monster using all your low level monsters.

Send "Infernity Gun" to the Graveyard to grave for "Infernity Necromancer" and "Infernity Archfiend" yet again, searching and activating the third "Infernity Gun".

Revive the Infernity Tuner of choice with "Infernity Necromancer" and Synchro Summon a 3rd big monster.

Send "Infernity Gun" to the Graveyard to revive "Infernity Archfiend" and the Tuner, fetching one last Infernity card, and synchroing a 4th, albeit smaller monster.

Win the game with your ridiculous field.

And all it took was a single card to do after maybe 1-2 turns of setting up. As an alternative, this can be started with Infernity Gun, which you follow up on by searching Mirage off Archfiend. Normal Summon Mirage and proceed as normal.

Copied + Pasted from Pojo.

[/quote']

and_i_jizzed_in_my_pants_tshirt-p2355323545141891373p05_400.jpg

NICE OTK....requirements I guess Should Be have...a hand of 0 when you summon Mirage IMMA RIGHT?

(This OTK is now know as the HANDLESS MIRAGE OTK)

I'm a fan of Infernities, with my only complaint being the absence of Destroyer in TCG, which my original Infernity build would have used. With the new support, I've done a little testing and I think the deck will be awesome. Especially if they give us Destroyer. (grrrr) I don't know how the deck would do against the other big decks out there, but Infernity Gun is one of the cards that will put it from "hilariously unplayable, but fun" to "actually decent, but not top".

Archived