Jinzo

Dad

I actually used to think this needed to be banned (back when it actually was limited.. at some point in time I don't exactly remember anymore).

Personally I never liked him, never will, but effect is good..

When you say outclassed, do you mean Royal Decree?

I actually used to think this needed to be banned (back when it actually was limited.. at some point in time I don't exactly remember anymore).

Personally I never liked him' date=' never will, but effect is good..

When you say outclassed, do you mean Imperial Order?

[/quote']

Royal Decree you mean?

I <3 Jinzo. such a shame he's no longer as great as he used to be.

I adore this card. I run two in my lockdown deck. It's halarious.

Always hated Jinzo - Lord tho..always seemed stupid and pointless to me.

Amplifier is useless, because you'd only use it if you basically know your gonna win, but..ya..it brings alot of fun..and fear...

I used to HATE him when my opponent played him against me..

Also...

How is he outclassed?

I see a ton of people use Stardust for a sub..but it's only good for a once per turn thing. Idk..Jinzo overall is plain amazing.

@people asking how Jinzo is outclassed: Linearly speaking, he isn't. There is no Jinzo-except-better that has made him obsolete. It's just that the game is now so broken that he isn't as useful. Locking is out, nuking is in; traps are out, monsters are in; and 2400 is most definitely out.

Always hated Jinzo - Lord tho..always seemed stupid and pointless to me.

He's a DARK Nomi Level 8 Machine-Type monster. Back when we had 3 Reasoning, 3 Monster Gate, 1 DMoC, 2 Cydra, and 3 Allure, that made him awesome in Chimeratech Turbo; after all, Chimeratech Turbo already ran Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon (not to be confused with Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon) and Metalzoa for having exactly the same properties, so being able to drop the Metalzoas for something actually useful was a nice bonus.

If Jinzo is Sephiroth' date=' Ancient Gears are all the failed clones, and Konami is Hojo.

That makes Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon Cloud Strife, right?

[/quote']

I have not played Final Fantasy VII, so I'm going to replace all of these terms with terms I understand:

If Jinzo is a Cylon' date=' Ancient Gears are all Cylons, and Konami is a Cylon.

That makes Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon a toaster, right?

[/quote']

Much better.

If Jinzo is a Cylon' date=' Ancient Gears are all Cylons, and Konami is a Cylon.

[/quote']

Much better.

what is this i dont even

Jinzo is some sort of artificial human machine thing, isn't he? And the Ancient Gears are likewise, aren't they? Sounds like Cylons to me.

[/quote']

Much better.

what is this i dont even

Jinzo is some sort of artificial human machine thing, isn't he? And the Ancient Gears are likewise, aren't they? Sounds like Cylons to me.

Ancient Gears are just... Robots.

Go look at my decks, please?

[/quote']

Much better.

what is this i dont even

Ancient Gears are just... Robots.

They're robots modeled after humans. Besides, not all Cylon models are as humanoid as the twelve.

Archived