• Hanewata
  • Herald of Orange Light
  • Hyper Synchron
  • Mind Master
  • Morphtronic Scopen
  • Road Synchron
  • Sunny Pixie
  • The White Stone of Legend

Now, out of those, only FRD tuners, FRDB tuners (FRDB Cerberal being the easiest), and Mind Master are really the only ones that will probably be used. We'll assume either FRDB Cerberal or Mind Master will be used since they are the easiest to access, FRDB Cerberal through being sent from hand to grave and Mind Master through E-Tele (ignoring the fact that it's limited). This leaves 6-7 stars to fill which must be done by 2 monsters.

Since this seems to fit into Twilight or Chaos, Necro Gardna is a good lvl 3 DARKs to be used. Considering how hard it is to get all 3 of these monsters onto the field at the same time, I doubt it will happen, but say it does. The only monsters it can summon are Chaos Sorcerer and Gorz, CS requiring a proper summon first. Now, considering all of the LIGHT monsters used in the deck, a good recycle of either is fun, but since neither can be used in a synchro summon, they are basically beatsticks with CS being removal.

Because everyone wanted another ridiculous broken chaos monster

[/topic]

OT: This one of the most beatiful ladies on Yugimonz....Me wantz

BTW: Chaos End Master + Chaos Sphere/Any LV 5 DARK monster that can be summoned by CEM effect + Level Stealer or

FRD Raven + Silva/Gold + Level Stealer = This card

This just solidifies that she needs her own build but does make her easy(er) to summon. I see Chaos Goddess as being good' date=' but she is a synchro of which a build must be dedicated to for her to be of use.

TOPIC STEAL

Discuss how Chaos Goddess can be used in a dedicated build and if it will be competative.

As far as I know' date=' this is only competitive in Twilight decks and that's pretty much it for now.

[/quote']

The problem is not how to get it out, but what to use it for.

Yes, switch around cards between the hand and the Graveyard can be useful, but it's not very necessary.

I mean, why would you Summon this when there are so many much more practical options?

For the great art?

But no, this sucks. Its way to hard to get out and I rather have a Stardust or Colossal on the field than this. For the special summoning effect, there arent much high lvl DARK monsters that arent nomi or something you wouldn't run because its bad.

EDIT: Wait, it can bring out Shapesnatch!!

Archived