[disc]Chaos Goddess[/disc]

This is one of the confirmed cards for the new set: The Shining Darkness, so let's see what uses this card has in the current meta.

ChaosGoddessTSHD-JP-UR.jpg

Effect:

1 LIGHT Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters.

Once per turn, you can send 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to the Graveyard, then select a Level 5 or higher DARK monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it to your side of the field. The selected monster cannot be used as a Synchro Material monster.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 LIGHT Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters.

And it's LV8 ...

Horrible.

Agreed.

It's just like Road Warrior (requires 1 Tuner + 2 non-Tuners)

Wasted art.

Yep' date=' the art is epic but effect is bad.

Summoning requirements killed it. You need something like kinka-byo mind master and malicious to get this out.

Yeah, it kills the card but the Synchro Materials make good bait for Chaos Sorcerer and/or for Twilight Decks

Guest Zeonark

Yeah' date=' but all you can do with it is attack, defend, use it as Ritual Tributes, etc.

[/quote']

You have a point. But that's what you're doing with half you're stuff anyway. Atleast I am. Lol.

Now if it could ignore summoning conditions, it could be better.

Konami tried a little to hard to promote Chaos decks...

Hopefully' date=' this is the last and only crappy Chaos monster.

[/quote']

Now watch, Konami makes this:

-LIGHT-

Lvl5

[Dinosaur/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. If this card destroys an Opponent's monster by battle' date=' draw 1 card.

2600ATK / 0DEF[/quote']

........Even then, that seems more playable then Chaos Goddess.

Konami tried a little to hard to promote Chaos decks...

Hopefully' date=' this is the last and only crappy Chaos monster.

[/quote']

Now watch, Konami makes this:

-LIGHT-

Lvl5

[Dinosaur/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. If this card destroys an Opponent's monster by battle' date=' draw 1 card.

2600ATK / 0DEF[/quote']

........Even then, that seems more playable then Chaos Goddess.

So true.

I agree that it's Summoning conditions practically killed it, but I'm still probably gonna try and get at least one of 'em, it's Effect of reborning a DARK monster from your Graveyard at the cost of a LIGHT monster sorta makes sense for it's Summoning condition to me :P.

inb4disagreement.

Archived