~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 That is one thing. How about checking if you won contests like in 2nd place and 3rd place. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alexis Rhodes Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 My newest card :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 I was like 3rd in some big Attribute thing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deustodo Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 How about you got too much points because a mod sponsor your contest? Because I can see what you did there.@Iduck"Once per turn, during your Main Phase, increases your Life Points by 300 for each card in your hand." The last part I don't really know. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 Yep. That was a lot there, all that will go away in a few weeks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 I realize it because of the above 13000 points he has Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 He should, a good idea to get more posts and alsomore things.Also Merry Christmas Eve ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted December 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 He should' date=' a good idea to get more posts and alsomore things.Also Merry Christmas Eve ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ[/quote']To you to im not cristin, jew or hindo im a Muslime Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 My newest card :) How about you got too much points because a mod sponsor your contest? Because I can see what you did there.@Iduck"Once per turn' date=' during your Main Phase, increases your Life Points by 300 for each card in your hand." The last part I don't really know.[/quote'] I think he wants it to say can, as to make it optional. Thus, he had the first part correct. so like this"Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can gain 300 Life Points for each card in your hand. If this card is destroyed, it is removed from play." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 that would make more sense on the card then Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 My newest card :) How about you got too much points because a mod sponsor your contest? Because I can see what you did there.@Iduck"Once per turn' date=' during your Main Phase, increases your Life Points by 300 for each card in your hand." The last part I don't really know.[/quote'] I think he wants it to say can, as to make it optional. Thus, he had the first part correct. so like this"Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can gain 300 Life Points for each card in your hand. If this card is destroyed, it is removed from play."Eh. It could probably only be "can" if it's optional. I'm not saying all other ways of saying "can" must be optional. Some aren't, but I'm pretty sure this is correct if it isn't optional. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 That's what I said. The card had can, thus it is optional. I even checked with Air HUmmingbird to make sure. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 So then it is opitional? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 Sorry I couldn't understand the effect because I am tired -_- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 I know a solution to that problem. It works for me when I am tired. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 Not my card, Don't ask me XD But from what the card says, that's the case. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alexis Rhodes Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 I got most of the effect from neo spacien hummingbrid and edited it so i didnt think the OCG would be that off really Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 I got most of the effect from neo spacien hummingbrid and edited it so i didnt think the OCG would be that off really IT wasn't only the "Remove from play" part was. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 That is correct OCG remove from play part Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 Once again, we're discussing OCG. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 I know. That is what cmy club is supposed to talk about Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spirit of DMG Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 This here is one of my early cards. I just feel like getting it critiqued. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted December 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 When a "Element Controler" is on the field as well as this card, "Element Contoler" does not need to be sent back to your hand.Once per turn you can remove 1 Dragon-type monster to increase this cards ATK by 250 and it DEF by 150. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 Why was I not asked if I have a club? I co-own the RP club Stik mentioned... Also, here are that club's member cards a le moi, not finished. Don't post there, the thread is old. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-170183.html Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted December 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 Why was I not asked if I have a club? I co-own the RP club Stik mentioned...Still make a club it fun I love it this is where almost all my posts come from im here every day. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.