Shadow Zero Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 yeah, i reserved my spot, so now i just need to make the card. xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sora Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Coulda sworn I was in the club, wheres my name on the list?._. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deustodo Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 I think it happened some kind of fusion between the clubs, so the Offical Card Grammar Club's first page gone in the process. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 nyeh? what the crap?!this is better then the MCM! this shall be the main branch as the MCM is the side branch! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deustodo Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Chaos Zero, I want you, to post your damn card at O.C.G. Club's Contest's Thread! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Deustodo, you have passed with a score of 5,81 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 i am working on that, although i need to first finish my interzonal card. xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deustodo Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 Deustodo' date=' you have passed with a score of 5,81[/quote']I already knew that, and so do you I presume. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 i am working on that' date=' although i need to first finish my interzonal card. xD[/quote'] That's the Zonal. You have yet to qualify for the interzonal. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 oh yeah,the zonal then. xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 Deustodo' date=' you have passed with a score of 5,81[/quote']For what? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sorrow. Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 Would anyone like to see my new set? It's in my Signature. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BulletMan Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 pretty good card. i give it my rare 10/10 rating. good job. p.s. this thread needs to get stickied. Well, thanks. But any ideas on the matter? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spirit of DMG Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 Wait, whats this about Zonal and Interzonal cards? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 Deustodo' date=' you have passed with a score of 5,81[/quote']For what? Ignorance? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Deustodo Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 F*ck you Ðaco. Is about Arc's Contest. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 I think it happened some kind of fusion between the clubs' date=' so the Offical Card Grammar Club's first page gone in the process.[/quote'] It is on the 2nd page. Look Deustodo. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 f*** you Ðaco. Its about Arc's Contest.NO U. That Organization Contest? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 now now children, play nicely. there's no need to flame each other and bring the wrath of the lock beam on us all. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spirit of DMG Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 Was I completely ignored?Wait' date=' whats this about Zonal and Interzonal cards?[/quote'] Now, children, fight nicely. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 Why....are you talking about children? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 Daco is probably drunk. I swear a lot when drunk. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 Er...I don't drink. orite, you probably seen my latest posts before in another thread. I'm not drunk, but the n00b is being pretty stupid, and I must admit that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 everlasting was first guys. so he gets to be my opponent. Damn it. I even gave you a f***ing card. sorry but he was first. Who the hell plays that way?I would neg you but I've used all 3 already. calm down its just a 1 on 1. Me while drunk. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alexis Rhodes Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 So i'm a member here and i havent been on YCM for a day :) I thought this club was owned by IPOD ? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.