Dimension Explosion

In the right corner, you have Ojama King, Steam gyroid and Elemental Hero Air Neos.

In the left corner, you have Dark Magician, Blue eyes White Dragon and...

Whos the other dude?

It's a fun card, i pulled this about a year ago, something like that.

It's ok. No more' date=' no less. And this may sound stupid, but what happens January 5th?

[/quote']

[spoiler=]

HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST!!!!!

It's ok. No more' date=' no less. And this may sound stupid, but what happens January 5th?

[/quote']

[spoiler=]

HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST!!!!!

So Honest is getting some sort of Special Release, me guesses?

[/quote']

[spoiler=]

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/twilight.html

In the right corner' date=' you have Ojama King, Steam gyroid and Elemental Hero Air Neos.

In the left corner, you have Dark Magician, Blue eyes White Dragon and...

Whos the other dude?

It's a fun card, i pulled this about a year ago, something like that.

[/quote']

It's Gearfried.

*Facepalm*, how could i not know it was gearfried.

Both players select up to 2 of their monsters that are removed from play' date=' and Special Summon them."

[/quote']

That's what kinda kills the card for me. your opponent can special summon monsters. if it didn't have that effect, the card would be fine to me.

Absolute Zero will destroy them.

AZ wouldn't destroy the newly special summoned monsters would it? Plus, AZ isn't the only card that could be used with this, so it's still dangerous

Both players select up to 2 of their monsters that are removed from play' date=' and Special Summon them."

[/quote']

That's what kinda kills the card for me. your opponent can special summon monsters. if it didn't have that effect, the card would be fine to me.

AZ wouldn't destroy the newly special summoned monsters would it?

Guess again.

[/quote']

AZ wouldn't destroy the newly special summoned monsters would it? Plus, AZ isn't the only card that could be used with this, so it's still dangerous

AZ activates after Dimension Explosion Resolves.

[/quote']

AZ activates after Dimension Explosion Resolves.

It says "up to", meaning if the Opponent doesnt have anything Removed-

Nevermind, Macro is the current fad.

.........At least not in Wc09 ;)

A bit situational since you can't activate this card if your opponent has no monsters that are RFP. Which means this card requires setup' date=' and your opponent may not give you that sort of time to set up a situation to fully take advantage of this card.

[/quote']

Thats true, but in the right deck, it's simple to pull off. This isn't a splashable card throught... so it works where it works best.

A bit situational since you can't activate this card if your opponent has no monsters that are RFP. Which means this card requires setup' date=' and your opponent may not give you that sort of time to set up a situation to fully take advantage of this card.

[/quote']

...Both players select up to 2 of their monsters...

[/quote']

...Both players select up to 2 of their monsters...

I just lol'd at myself in failure.

[/quote']

[spoiler=]

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/twilight.html

I hate living in Denmark now. Because we dun get it T_T

Archived