Oh... My... Effing... Gawd...

JG.

I was dueling this guy on YVD, found on the IRC Channel. He suddenly Synchro Summoned with Dark Resonator (On the field) and Marie the Fallen One (In his hand!) I was like WTF? Then he said he didn't know. I facepalmed myself off my chair. He fixed it, but I was still laughing at him the rest of the match. And later he didn't believe me when I said that DAD's effect allowed me to kill some of his cards by removing a DARK monster from play! That made me facepalm almost equally hard.

Discuss idiots that don't even know the basics of dueling.

PS: I guessed this was the right section, but TBH, I'm not sure.

PSS: His name was nate76, so if you ever go against him, be prepared to lol.

PSSS: I still beat the motherf*cking crap out of him with my Steelwings.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend Idris was a total newb at dueling. He's gotten sooooo much better since I started teaching him.

1. He once thought the effects of Penguin Soldier and Nightmare Penguin DESTROYED my cards.

2. He thought he could chain Dust Tornado to Mirror Force to stop it's effect -_-

3. He thought that I couldn't use Stardust Dragon's effect to negate Fissure (loliknow) because it didn't target.

I've dueled alot of idiots in the 7 years i've been playing Yugioh.....ALOT of them.

I Bottomless'd this guy's Stardust Dragon at an IRL tournament and he let it go.

Stupid Idiot is Stupid.

ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ on YCM thinks that Seting a Spell Card is against the rules.

XD

Why the hell would anyone think that :?.

Did he seriously let his stardust go :shocked:

I was battling a newb on something similar to YVD and he started summoning 7 starred monsters to the field and even god cards and when I said stop! he said since the game dosn't stop him from summoning those cards he'll keep summoning them and then he said he quit the duel because I was cheating I didnt even draw a card yet -_-

I was battling a newb on something similar to YVD and he started summoning 7 starred monsters to the field and even god cards and when I said stop! he said since the game dosn't stop him from summoning those cards he'll keep summoning them and then he said he quit the duel because I was cheating I didnt even draw a card yet -_-

Lol.

Archived