Oh... My... Effing... Gawd...

JG.

I Bottomless'd this guy's Stardust Dragon at an IRL tournament and he let it go.

Stupid Idiot is Stupid.

ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ on YCM thinks that Seting a Spell Card is against the rules.

XD

On the opposite side are the idiots who think BECAUSE you have the ability, you MUST set every Spell Card in your hand.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tainted Black

I Bottomless'd this guy's Stardust Dragon at an IRL tournament and he let it go.

Stupid Idiot is Stupid.

XD

On the opposite side are the idiots who think BECAUSE you have the ability' date=' you MUST set every Spell Card in your hand.

[/quote']

Don't forget the idiots who set every trap in their hand, regardless of use, and clog up their field.

My opponent set Swords of Revealing Light.

Yes.

unless he tried to activate it as a trap' date=' I don't see what exactly is so stupid about this.

but I'm guessing this guy wasn't trying to bluff, right?

[/quote']

His turn:

"I draw"

2 minutes pass by

"I set this spell card, and end my turn"

He didn't even activate it during his next turn >_>

And whats REALLY funny is when

I have Horus LV8 on the field, and my opponent sets spells.

I love those people.

Stupid Idiot is Stupid.

XD

On the opposite side are the idiots who think BECAUSE you have the ability' date=' you MUST set every Spell Card in your hand.

[/quote']

Don't forget the idiots who set every trap in their hand, regardless of use, and clog up their field.

I was wondering why this was considered a bad thing, until I remembered; Someone doing that PROBABLY doesn't keep trap cards in moderation.

Yes.

unless he tried to activate it as a trap' date=' I don't see what exactly is so stupid about this.

[/quote']

His turn:

"I draw"

2 minutes pass by

I love those people.

Bait.

... lol.

Yes.

[/quote']

His turn:

"I draw"

2 minutes pass by

I love those people.

Bait.

... lol.

I simply love Hours LV8

His effect basically says I can stop spells by saying the word "No."

I PLAY SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT!

No.

"Fine! Lightning-"

"No."

=D

Hahaha once' date=' I was playing DDT deck and my Opponent had 3 Stardusts out.

I flipped my 3 facedown Lightning Vortex's, he negated everyone one.

TRIPLE DD CROW FTW.

He cried. :S

[/quote']

I lol'ed so hard.

At him or the opponent...

It's hard for me to choose..

I loled at both.

TRIPLE DD CROW FTW.

[/quote']

I lol'ed so hard.

Both xD

TRIPLE DD CROW FTW.

[/quote']

I lol'ed so hard.

I loled at both.

I only laughed at him

The opponent did nothing wrong, cept...syncrho'ing for 3 Stardust Dragons, and not winning..>_>

I mean..Who plays thinking their opponent will SET 3 LIGHTNING VORTEXES DOWN!?

>_>

@Qual:

Uh..bluffs are fun..but there is a point where a bluff like that is retarded.

Taking up 3 spaces of you S/T zone. What if, say, he heavy stomr'ed you?

You just lost a good amount of monster distruction >_>

TRIPLE DD CROW FTW.

[/quote']

I lol'ed so hard.

I loled at both.

I only laughed at him

The opponent did nothing wrong, cept...syncrho'ing for 3 Stardust Dragons, and not winning..>_>

I mean..Who plays thinking their opponent will SET 3 LIGHTNING VORTEXES DOWN!?

>_>

@Qual:

Uh..bluffs are fun..but there is a point where a bluff like that is retarded.

Taking up 3 spaces of you S/T zone. What if, say, he heavy stomr'ed you?

You just lost a good amount of monster distruction >_>

He also just wasted Heavy, and SDD isn't THAT hard to get around.

Well, if everyone starts anecdoting...

Last summer, we did interclub tournaments with other shops all over the country. There was one game shop which only had a small basement to Duel in. Since almost every player from our club and every player from the other club were present, some people prefered Dueling in the local pitta shop instead of having to wait untill there was room. The shopkeeper got permission from the pitta guy, on the condition that we wouldn't scare his customers away. (Even though there weren't any since no one eats pitta at 11...) In the first round, I dueled some little kid, who seemed to be the youngest Duelist I had ever seen.

During the first 20 turns of the Duels, he plays like a n00b, but remains calm. On turn 20 however, he tries to D.D. Crow my Final Countdown, claiming that its effect would be negated. I pointed out why he couldn't, and then he turns into angry German, throwing his 60-card Deck in the air and starts yelling at me, most of the things he said were rude comments about stalling and people who do so.

The tournament lasted untill 8 PM because we were forced to leave the pitta bar and all play in the basement. Therefore, each round lasted about 2 hours...

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

There is a lesson to be learned from all this — Stardust Dragon doesn't care whether a card targets or not.

How do you D.D. Crow a Final Countdown?

A guy that i was playing Yugioh with a years ago in a local tournament, he tried to trap hole my entire set of Exodia because since i form it in my hand. according to him, now i must summon all the pieces to the field which he could destroy it and that would stop him of giving me the victory.

me, some friends of mine, some other people we were face-palming but the best expression winner was the referee. priceless

A guy that i was playing Yugioh with a years ago in a local tournament' date=' he tried to trap hole my entire set of Exodia because since i form it in my hand. according to him, now i must summon all the pieces to the field which he could destroy it and that would stop him of giving me the victory.

me, some friends of mine, some other people we were face-palming but the best expression winner was the referee. priceless

[/quote']

*tries to hold back. Can't*

What was his reaction..DX

Well' date=' if everyone starts anecdoting...

Last summer, we did interclub tournaments with other shops all over the country. There was one game shop which only had a small basement to Duel in. Since almost every player from our club and every player from the other club were present, some people prefered Dueling in the local pitta shop instead of having to wait untill there was room. The shopkeeper got permission from the pitta guy, on the condition that we wouldn't scare his customers away. (Even though there weren't any since no one eats pitta at 11...) In the first round, I dueled some little kid, who seemed to be the youngest Duelist I had ever seen.

During the first 20 turns of the Duels, he plays like a n00b, but remains calm. On turn 20 however, he tries to D.D. Crow my Final Countdown, claiming that its effect would be negated. I pointed out why he couldn't, and then he turns into angry German, throwing his 60-card Deck in the air and starts yelling at me, most of the things he said were rude comments about stalling and people who do so.

The tournament lasted untill 8 PM because we were forced to leave the pitta bar and all play in the basement. Therefore, each round lasted about 2 hours...

[/quote']

You sir, is rewarded with a rep for making my day.

Ugh, why can't these new duelist ever read the dueling instruction books instead of watching the anime?

Also, this reminds me of this one time, I was dueling this one kid at my local card shop, he summoned Black Luster Soldier by just discarding his ritual card. I said he couldn't do that, he started to get pissed. I allowed it and activated Threat. Then I lightning vortexed him, and special summoned 2 Yamato no kami and a tricky, he whines and says that spirits can't be special summoned. Normally, he's right, but I tell him that these spirits can be special summoned by removing from play 1 spirit type monster for each one. He then said that not what they said in the anime. All the other seasoned duelist around me looked at him as if to say "WHAT THE funk?". I gamed him. He wanted a rematch. I said okay, I also sweetened the deal by betting one of my cards in my collection, he betted his BEWD. I can't pass this up right, so I used my Six Sam. He used a crappy Kaiba starter deck. I won by heavy and a mixture of overswarming with Zanji, Grandmaster, and 3 shoguns. He storms out crying about how I "cheat". I go home with my new BEWD smiling.

Archived