Oh... My... Effing... Gawd...

JG.

I just dueld a few minutes ago and this guy called 911ultimate0duelist. I was drawing my cards and the first thing he said on the chatbox was: "Can I won this duel" I thought : whu? I replied no so then he started saying stuff about pandas and monkeys and how the chatbox was cool I played elemental hero clayman ended my turn. then he paced 3 cards on the field and said he was going to synchro summon all the god cards so I said you cant sychro summon god cards and even if u could not one of those cards are tuners! so he said he was the ultimate duelist and his father was konami and quit the duel. so so far i've dueled pretty stupid people

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just dueld a few minutes ago and this guy called 911ultimate0duelist. I was drawing my cards and the first thing he said on the chatbox was: "Can I won this duel" I thought : whu? I replied no so then he started saying stuff about pandas and monkeys and how the chatbox was cool I played elemental hero clayman ended my turn. then he paced 3 cards on the field and said he was going to synchro summon all the god cards so I said you cant sychro summon god cards and even if u could not one of those cards are tuners! so he said he was the ultimate duelist and his father was konami and quit the duel. so so far i've dueled pretty stupid people

You have YVD?

Lol, Konami isn't a single person. But as stupid as he is, he could be Konami's CEO xD

I think he was drunk. No one can be that stupid. Maybe he was on a suger rush?

ITT: Yugimonz uses the rules/logic of Duelist Kingdom

ITT: Best. Format. Evar.

Yugimonz?

i dueled this bs jabroni who said hes good. he runned a lightsworn deck. when he sends cards from his deck to the grave, i activated Macro Cosmos. then he was like "it wont work becuase i have to send it to the graveyard". then when he summoned The Creator, i chained Bottomless and said "hes not effective by anything, i've read the rule book."

I hate some people...

I was duilin a guy, he used MST on my face down threatening roar. I active it in responce. He says I can't because it's destroyed.

Even worse to me..

I activate Solemn..He uses Dust Tornado to NEGATE IT

>_>

So I tell him I can't, he and it turns into a rather funn argument.

In the end, he just flipped me off, and ignored everything I said. He gave in and "let" Solemn work.

>_>

Another guy I duled called me a cheater for using CotH on Jinzo.

The same guy that flipped me off said I was making "bullsh*t rules up" when I said that Jinzo can't be killed if you get rid of CotH.

I also love people that think a face-up marshmallon is god. (most of the people I know)

And one of my greatest "LAWL" moments ever: (I'm really not kidding)

A guy at a tournament I was in played Elemental Hero Clayman, and Diamond Dude. And without even playing Poly or anything..he SOMEHOW fused them into..

CHAOS CLAYDUDE! (Wich he literally looked in his deck box for, only to find nothing)

I live among idiots..

I feel so alone...

I hate some people...

I was duilin a guy' date=' he used MST on my face down threatening roar. I active it in responce. He says I can't because it's destroyed.

Even worse to me..

>_>

In the end, he just flipped me off, and ignored everything I said. He gave in and "let" Solemn work.

>_>

The same guy that flipped me off said I was making "bullsh*t rules up" when I said that Jinzo can't be killed if you get rid of CotH.

I also love people that think a face-up marshmallon is god. (most of the people I know)

A guy at a tournament I was in played Elemental Hero Clayman, and Diamond Dude. And without even playing Poly or anything..he SOMEHOW fused them into..

CHAOS CLAYDUDE! (Wich he literally looked in his deck box for, only to find nothing)

I live among idiots..

I feel so alone...

[/quote']

You made me lol my face of. + Rep

I hate some people...

I was duilin a guy' date=' he used MST on my face down threatening roar. I active it in responce. He says I can't because it's destroyed.

Even worse to me..

>_>

>_>

I live among idiots..

I feel so alone...

[/quote']

You made me lol my face of. + Rep

lol. Thanks. It does nothing to sooth the pain in my heart however...

Especially with teh last one.

That made me laugh so hard. When he literally looked in his box, I coulden't help myself. I started laughin, wich, was apparently not bad. Everybody else coulden't help either, even his opponent was just like "........ROFL"

Oyea,

The kid lost, just so ya know.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I was battling a newb on something similar to YVD and he started summoning 7 starred monsters to the field and even god cards and when I said stop! he said since the game dosn't stop him from summoning those cards he'll keep summoning them and then he said he quit the duel because I was cheating I didnt even draw a card yet -_-

...wow, really?

I don't have anything quite so awesomely horrifying as this, but I do have a couple of anecdotes:

•One opponent I faced thought I couldn't chain Continuous Traps to anything.

•Another seemed to think I'd netdecked a Deck even after I showed him I'd made it. "You think the Supreme Gamesmaster netdecked a Deck made by the Supreme Gamesmaster?" "Yes, yes I do."

My field:

Stardust Dragon, Armed Dragon LV7, Jinzo

Opponents field:

Face-up Marshmallon (I didn't have a card in hand to discard)

He plays Lightning Vortex.

These are the exact quotes:

Me: "Stardust"

Him: "I know, and LV7 and Jinzo"

Me: "What?"

Him: "They're all dead."

Me: >_> "Star. Dust."

Him: "Is. Dead."

Me: >_> *puts card in his face* "Dra. Gon."

Him: *Refuses to read card* "I know what he does. This does not target."

Me: *Facepalm* "Negate."

Him: "You can't f*cking do that, he's dead.

I don't think the rest of the conversation would be a good idea to post...

I feel so alone...

The entire banlist is stupid. Everything should be unlimited.
You want things like Monster Reborn' date=' Yata and Chaos Emperor Dragon running around? Do you know how many people win games just because they topdeck Monster Reborn?[/quote']
Exactly' date=' Monster Reborn is some people's only hope. I don't care about Chaos Emperor Dragon and Yata-garasu because nobody's ever used it against me.[/quote']
Do you have any idea of how many FTKs removing the list creates?
*stops listening and starts talking to someone else about Magic the Gathering*

^Actual conversation' date=' happened about 3 times.

[/quote']

You can't MST a Union monster! The card text says nothing about it being treated as an Equip Spell!

Then there are the people saying that Sakuretsu Armor and Magic Cylinder > Waboku. Not to mention - Restricter Revolution is run nearly everywhere, and expect the enemy to run Toll. LOL

On top of the bad deck decisions, they make a bunch of stupid moves and don't know the basics of the game so badly, thatt I cannot even bother to list them. I only mentioned everything else so you would bet the idea of how stupid these guys are.

EDIT: Forgot to mention - they don't even check the banlist unless I force them to.

I've dueled a couple people who-

1- Seem to think how the card functions in the Anime (Or how they perceive it functions in the Anime), trumps whatever the card's text ACTUALLY says. (At one point, a guy tried to use Fairy's Hand Mirror to reflect Caius' effect.)

2- Seem to have no concept of 'phases', nor how a chain works.

They always get mad if I attempt to correct them, generally retaliating with something along the lines of "This isn't a tournament, so rules don't apply!".

They always get mad if I attempt to correct them' date=' generally retaliating with something along the lines of "This isn't a tournament, so rules don't apply!".

[/quote']

I know people like that.

Those are the same people that, when they are winning (somehow), they all of a sudden are all by the book >_>

I've dueled a couple people who-

1- Seem to think how the card functions in the Anime (Or how they perceive it functions in the Anime)' date=' trumps whatever the card's text ACTUALLY says. (At one point, a guy tried to use Fairy's Hand Mirror to reflect Caius' effect.)

2- Seem to have no concept of 'phases', nor how a chain works.

They always get mad if I attempt to correct them, generally retaliating with something along the lines of "This isn't a tournament, so rules don't apply!".

[/quote']

lolz thus reminds me of the time I dueled my friend and he used monster reborn to bring slifer to the field and then i said its on the banlist you cant use it! but then he said it was on the anime who cares about the banlist! so I put slifer back in his graveyard and threw monster reborn on the floor he got mad and knocked my deck over...ad least he forgot his graveyard (slifer!!!!)

my opponent last night knew nothing.

I was running a prototype of my Hopeless End (BEQD + REDRUM)

and there was still like him using CotH on Jinzo, I chain my CotH on something, he

is all like "lol nawt so fast, I have jinzo on the field" I still won, effortlessly ><

And then he's all "REDRUM needs 2 tributes" and doesn't know the rest of his effect,

flip summons into DEF, yeah, this kid was bad.

Archived