Oh... My... Effing... Gawd...

JG.

Well' date=' if everyone starts anecdoting...

Last summer, we did interclub tournaments with other shops all over the country. There was one game shop which only had a small basement to Duel in. Since almost every player from our club and every player from the other club were present, some people prefered Dueling in the local pitta shop instead of having to wait untill there was room. The shopkeeper got permission from the pitta guy, on the condition that we wouldn't scare his customers away. (Even though there weren't any since no one eats pitta at 11...) In the first round, I dueled some little kid, who seemed to be the youngest Duelist I had ever seen.

During the first 20 turns of the Duels, he plays like a n00b, but remains calm. On turn 20 however, he tries to D.D. Crow my Final Countdown, claiming that its effect would be negated. I pointed out why he couldn't, and then he turns into angry German, throwing his 60-card Deck in the air and starts yelling at me, most of the things he said were rude comments about stalling and people who do so.

The tournament lasted untill 8 PM because we were forced to leave the pitta bar and all play in the basement. Therefore, each round lasted about 2 hours...

[/quote']

You sir, is rewarded with a rep for making my day.

Ugh, why can't these new duelist ever read the dueling instruction books instead of watching the anime?

Also, this reminds me of this one time, I was dueling this one kid at my local card shop, he summoned Black Luster Soldier by just discarding his ritual card. I said he couldn't do that, he started to get pissed. I allowed it and activated Threat. Then I lightning vortexed him, and special summoned 2 Yamato no kami and a tricky, he whines and says that spirits can't be special summoned. Normally, he's right, but I tell him that these spirits can be special summoned by removing from play 1 spirit type monster for each one. He then said that not what they said in the anime. All the other seasoned duelist around me looked at him as if to say "WHAT THE f***?". I gamed him. He wanted a rematch. I said okay, I also sweetened the deal by betting one of my cards in my collection, he betted his BEWD. I can't pass this up right, so I used my Six Sam. He used a crappy Kaiba starter deck. I won by heavy and a mixture of overswarming with Zanji, Grandmaster, and 3 shoguns. He storms out crying about how I "cheat". I go home with my new BEWD smiling.

Actually..

A n00b came up to me with a rulebook, and it said a very wierd rule (sort of old i think)

Apparently, you can SET monsters without tributing. LOLBEWDFACEDOWNLOL

o.o

And, your story made my lol, cuz, I do that all the time.

How do you think I got Armed Dragon LV10? XD

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A guy that i was playing Yugioh with a years ago in a local tournament' date=' he tried to trap hole my entire set of Exodia because since i form it in my hand. according to him, now i must summon all the pieces to the field which he could destroy it and that would stop him of giving me the victory.

me, some friends of mine, some other people we were face-palming but the best expression winner was the referee. priceless

[/quote']

*tries to hold back. Can't*

What was his reaction..DX

is hard to explain, it was like a combination of been in shock with a WTF moment. is not the same explaining it than watching it in person.

A guy that i was playing Yugioh with a years ago in a local tournament' date=' he tried to trap hole my entire set of Exodia because since i form it in my hand. according to him, now i must summon all the pieces to the field which he could destroy it and that would stop him of giving me the victory.

me, some friends of mine, some other people we were face-palming but the best expression winner was the referee. priceless

[/quote']

*tries to hold back. Can't*

What was his reaction..DX

is hard to explain, it was like a combination of been in shock with a WTF moment. is not the same explaining it than watching it in person.

Next time. Youtube.

[spoiler=Text]

Last summer, we did interclub tournaments with other shops all over the country. There was one game shop which only had a small basement to Duel in. Since almost every player from our club and every player from the other club were present, some people prefered Dueling in the local pitta shop instead of having to wait untill there was room. The shopkeeper got permission from the pitta guy, on the condition that we wouldn't scare his customers away. (Even though there weren't any since no one eats pitta at 11...) In the first round, I dueled some little kid, who seemed to be the youngest Duelist I had ever seen.

During the first 20 turns of the Duels, he plays like a n00b, but remains calm. On turn 20 however, he tries to D.D. Crow my Final Countdown, claiming that its effect would be negated. I pointed out why he couldn't, and then he turns into angry German, throwing his 60-card Deck in the air and starts yelling at me, most of the things he said were rude comments about stalling and people who do so.

The tournament lasted untill 8 PM because we were forced to leave the pitta bar and all play in the basement. Therefore, each round lasted about 2 hours...

[/quote']

Ugh, why can't these new duelist ever read the dueling instruction books instead of watching the anime?

Also, this reminds me of this one time, I was dueling this one kid at my local card shop, he summoned Black Luster Soldier by just discarding his ritual card. I said he couldn't do that, he started to get pissed. I allowed it and activated Threat. Then I lightning vortexed him, and special summoned 2 Yamato no kami and a tricky, he whines and says that spirits can't be special summoned. Normally, he's right, but I tell him that these spirits can be special summoned by removing from play 1 spirit type monster for each one. He then said that not what they said in the anime. All the other seasoned duelist around me looked at him as if to say "WHAT THE f***?". I gamed him. He wanted a rematch. I said okay, I also sweetened the deal by betting one of my cards in my collection, he betted his BEWD. I can't pass this up right, so I used my Six Sam. He used a crappy Kaiba starter deck. I won by heavy and a mixture of overswarming with Zanji, Grandmaster, and 3 shoguns. He storms out crying about how I "cheat". I go home with my new BEWD smiling.

Got to love those n00bish duelist, eh?

[spoiler=Text]

[/quote']

In tournaments especially.

[spoiler=Text]

[/quote']

129059039677058729.jpg

[spoiler=Text]

[/quote']

129059039677058729.jpg

XD

I love tournaments with them. It's a free win, and a easy top 8, XD

[spoiler=Text]

[/quote']

129059039677058729.jpg

XD

That plus if you bet your rarest card, and they bet something like DM or BEWD.

[spoiler=Text]

[/quote']

129059039677058729.jpg

XD

Original BEWD, from the LOBWED pack =D

I love them..so much..

But yet, I am so much smarter..and better...

I feel so alone...

I need a friend...

*cries*

[spoiler=Text]

[/quote']

129059039677058729.jpg

XD

I love them..so much..

I feel so alone...

I need a friend...

*cries*

It's okay.

*pulls yankee closer and puts arm around him*

It's okay that newbs don't know how to play mainly due to the fact that they think the anime rules is in real life.

CHAOS CLAYDUDE! (Wich he literally looked in his deck box for' date=' only to find nothing)

[/quote']Jaden does it, why can't he?

I go home with my new BEWD smiling.

original Kaiba one or one of the others?

It's okay that newbs don't know how to play mainly due to the fact that they think the anime rules is in real life.

i'm just happy my cousin won't be learning from the Anime :D

But i dueled this one kid on yugioh network with my blackwing deck. he has dark door and something else. i have bora and a set icarus attack from last turn. i summon fane and attack with bora. then i activate my icarus. he said, "You can't activate traps on your turn." i said, "I can." we continue to argue, i call him a n00b a few thousand times, then said screw it and went to duel someone who knows the rules.

[spoiler=Text]

[/quote']

129059039677058729.jpg

XD

I love them..so much..

I feel so alone...

I need a friend...

*cries*

It's okay.

*pulls yankee closer and puts arm around him*

Damn anime..

KILL IT!

Come my new comrad! Let us take to 4Kids and kill them all!

CHAOS CLAYDUDE! (Wich he literally looked in his deck box for' date=' only to find nothing)

Because he's not as sexy....I've said too much o.o

Original for the win!?

How do you know...?

But i dueled this one kid on yugioh network with my blackwing deck. he has dark door and something else. i have bora and a set icarus attack from last turn. i summon fane and attack with bora. then i activate my icarus. he said' date=' "You can't activate traps on your turn." i said, "I can." we continue to argue, i call him a n00b a few thousand times, then said screw it and went to duel someone who knows the rules.

[/quote']

He learned half the rule at least..XD

Nothing annoys me more than a n00b that thinks they know the rules, and think they are smarter than everybody else..>_>

I know a guy with a 83 card deck, and I have seen him make his deck. He just throws random shiz into it.

So while he's losing, he says the one thing that gets under my skin

"It's all part of my stratigy"

I wanna choke the guy. Idk y.

BTW..He's half Asian and half Mexican..and is all retarded with yugioh >_>

Well... ok i can't disagree, but Jaden Needs to pull Chaos Claydude from out of nowhere now

Original for the win!?

How do you know...?

he's learning from me and he doesn't watch much TV' date=' but he has watch some of it with me... OH NOZ! I'V CONTAMINATED HIS YUGIMONZ LERNIN WIT 4KIDZ FAIL!!!!1!!![/color']

But i dueled this one kid on yugioh network with my blackwing deck. he has dark door and something else. i have bora and a set icarus attack from last turn. i summon fane and attack with bora. then i activate my icarus. he said, "You can't activate traps on your turn." i said, "I can." we continue to argue, i call him a n00b a few thousand times, then said screw it and went to duel someone who knows the rules.

Nothing annoys me more than a n00b that thinks they know the rules, and think they are smarter than everybody else..>_>

I know a guy with a 83 card deck, and I have seen him make his deck. He just throws random shiz into it.

i hate that too. i've had n00bs play quick-plays from there hand on my turn. -.- PICK UP A RULE BOOK!

Dudes' date=' I say we must kill the true source of 4Kids. The FCC.

[/quote']

IN THE NAME OF THE COOKIE MONSTER!

THATS RIGHT! I SAID COOKIE YOU SONS OF B*TCHES!

DX

Well... ok i can't disagree, but Jaden Needs to pull Chaos Claydude from out of nowhere now

Original for the win!?

How do you know...?

he's learning from me and he doesn't watch much TV' date=' but he has watch some of it with me... OH NOZ! I'V CONTAMINATED HIS YUGIMONZ LERNIN WIT 4KIDZ FAIL!!!!1!!![/color']

i hate that too. i've had n00bs play quick-plays from there hand on my turn. -.- PICK UP A RULE BOOK!

Wait..from what I remember..you CAN use quickplays from hand...

*goes to read rulebook*

HOW DARE YOU! YOU CONTAMINATED HIS BRAIN!

4KIDS WILL NOW USE HIM AS THEIR SMEX SLAVE!

Uh...I mean they will...make him duel like a stupid asian! o.o

*Jayden comes back and send Clayman and Double Dude to the grave to Fusion summon Chaos Claydude!*

*He checks his extra deck...IT'S NAWT THAR!*

DX

Archived