question

Go to Q&A. This thread is against the rules.

This thread is now about the card "Question".

[align=center]18iq7r.jpg

When activating this card' date=' your opponent cannot check cards in your Graveyard. Your opponent calls the name of the first monster found at the bottom of your Graveyard. If he/she calls it right the monster is removed from play. If he/she calls it wrong, the monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field.[/quote'][/align]

[align=center]18iq7r.jpg

When activating this card' date=' your opponent cannot check cards in your Graveyard. Your opponent calls the name of the first monster found at the bottom of your Graveyard. If he/she calls it right the monster is removed from play. If he/she calls it wrong, the monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field.[/quote'][/align]

wheeeeee-

Fun, but only applicable in decks where you remove cards for fodder, or

with stuff like REDRUM. Actually, that might be fun. Since the contents will move a lot >>

you might even get a REDRUM back, too. sweet.

[align=center]18iq7r.jpg

wheeeeee-

Fun, but only applicable in decks where you remove cards for fodder, or

with stuff like REDRUM. Actually, that might be fun. Since the contents will move a lot >>

you might even get a REDRUM back, too. sweet.

ITT: We take titles literally.

OT: And it's also good DDR food, even if they do get it right.

he he' date=' I have the card. It gets to be a very annoying card when my brother calls "Blackwing- Mistral [b']of[/b] the Silver Shield", where there is no of. and no, I don't play Blackwing. I used to use that card.

Better yet, use cards in different languages.

Archived