The Official "Art Request and Help" Thread

Frunk

Hello again YCM Members,

The purpose of this thread is for anyone who needs help with artwork for cards, this includes requests and ideas for art and editing. I don't expect this thread to be very active, but it's here for whenever you need it.

Cheers, Frunk.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, I've recently discovered that my photoshoping abilites only go so far, and I have given up. For the following piece of art, I want the large copyright symbol (The 'C' and its' circle), the word 'Lorenzo' (bottom right) and the out-of-place green hand (bottom left) REMOVED from the picture. The first person who can do this will receive 50 points.

Cheers, Frunk.

THE BELOW PIECE OF ART MAY BE SEEN AS OFFENSIVE AND/OR INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER MEMBERS, PLEASE DO FOLLOW THE LINK IF YOU WOULD PREFER NOT TO SEE IT.

http://upload8.postimage.org/278673/photo_hosting.html

Hello all' date=' I've recently discovered that my photoshoping abilites only go so far, and I have given up. For the following piece of art, I want the large copyright symbol (The 'C' and its' circle), the word 'Lorenzo' (bottom right) and the out-of-place green hand (bottom left) REMOVED from the picture. The first person who can do this will receive 50 points.

Cheers, Frunk.

[b']THE BELOW PIECE OF ART MAY BE SEEN AS OFFENSIVE AND/OR INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER MEMBERS, PLEASE DO FOLLOW THE LINK IF YOU WOULD PREFER NOT TO SEE IT.[/b]

http://upload8.postimage.org/278673/photo_hosting.html

Anyone who can do this within the 3 hours after this post will receive 100 points, hurry!! 8)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and don't forget the prize, 100 points, or +3 reps, or 50 points and +2 reps. :lol:

im not sure how to do it but i like the image Frunk

:lol:

It's niiiiiice

Yes, bit of a plot hole though, as you'd expect people from the moon to have better than swords, but the humans are so weak that it doesn't matter anyway, and we save our lazers and such for the ships. :wink:

Ok, here it is. http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4184/img451battlefg3.jpg

Just to recap;

Hello all' date=' I've recently discovered that my photoshoping abilites only go so far, and I have given up. For the following piece of art, I want the large copyright symbol (The 'C' and its' circle), the word 'Lorenzo' (bottom right) and the out-of-place green hand (bottom left) REMOVED from the picture. The first person who can do this will receive 50 points.

Cheers, Frunk.

THE BELOW PIECE OF ART MAY BE SEEN AS OFFENSIVE AND/OR INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER MEMBERS, PLEASE DO FOLLOW THE LINK IF YOU WOULD PREFER NOT TO SEE IT.[/quote']

Will pay 100pts for a 1 month contract, including all my old sets.

I know... it destroys the decent prize on another contest, and I deserve a negative rep for that, but I am desperate, since you complain so much about how bad the graphics are.

So... please?

Archived