The Official "Art Request and Help" Thread

Frunk

Not trying to start another brawl, but 100 points for a whole month? The exchange rate on this site shows that, with the increase of card prices, the amount of cards sold falls, and the value of the points themselves falls with it, I know you don't have it, but 500 would be more suitable, like 250 and a few reps.

Cheers, Frunk.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[s:2b9a57b281]is there any way to make a GIF file smaller (i want a new avi and the peon is the smallest one)

i only need 2500 bytes smaller

if its doable plz reply[/s:2b9a57b281]

scratch that...

how do i crop a GIF moving image (so its small enough to be my avi) without making it a still image

EX. ORIGONAL>necromancer.gif

Croped>7143753674658f1bf17eb9.gif

Anybody think they could get me a good picture for this?:

Extraterrestrial Cleric

*{1}

LIGHT

Fairy/Effect

100/200

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, this card cannot be the target of any attacks or effects of monster, spell, or trap cards, unless there are no other monsters on your side of the field. While this card is face-up on the field, all monsters that are destroyed in battle are removed from play. During each of your draw phases, increase your life points by 100 times the amount of cards that have been removed from play.

Thanks!

I want to do a booster pack for my new booster pack coming out. I'll give a 3 rep.

Sure' date=' I'll do it.

Just give me the name and image of the monster you want on the front (if you can give me the origional image)[/quote']

Okay it name is Legend of Blue-Eyes Red Dragon (It gonna look kool) and here is the pic.

Unknown20_20Unknown20_20Golden20dragon.jpg

Archived