This topic contains a d.d.m. - different dimension master! [Magical Dimension]

Hey' date=' everyone at my local agrees with my logical of YGO, Konami, and of course, that winning is the single most important objective. What is more fun then quickly killing your opponent?

[/quote']

Blakie is such a fountain of unintentional hilarity. MY LOGICAL OF YGO!

Also, remember that the more broken the game becomes, the less important skill gets and the more important luck and money become. If this is the sort of change that makes it easier for you to win, then that says something significant about your intelligence.

I will also say that I at least have more respect for people who venture some sort of opinion' date=' even if I disagree with it, than those who venture none at all - especially if they have some logical basis for their viewpoint beyond "its my favrite card dont ban it". Such people may be wrong, but at least they put themselves out on a limb and in doing so create a learning experience.

[/quote']

Wow, I think I just got pre-emptively dissed.

BW slightly went slower.

Which is bad because...?

Because Blakie thinks game length and game quality are inversely proportional.

Because Blakie is an idiot.

agreed

Just wait til BW dragon comes out then. It'll be funny seeing his reaction.

Also, though Blakie is a idiot, he is a good duelist. Of course, at the local, we let him use a BW/DAD deck, he won everytime. But if you give him a Gad Opression deck, he'll lose even to a mushroom man OTK.

But it's funny seeing him go against a Stall deck.

BW slightly went slower.

Which is bad because...?

agreed

Also' date=' though Blakie is a idiot, he is a good duelist. Of course, at the local, we let him use a BW/DAD deck, he won everytime. But if you give him a Gad Opression deck, he'll lose even to a mushroom man OTK.

[/quote']

In a locals environment, a monkey could win with a BW/DAD deck.

BW slightly went slower.

Which is bad because...?

agreed

Also' date=' though Blakie is a idiot, he is a good duelist. Of course, at the local, we let him use a BW/DAD deck, he won everytime. But if you give him a Gad Opression deck, he'll lose even to a mushroom man OTK.

[/quote']

In a locals environment, a monkey could win with a BW/DAD deck.

I disagree with this. Even the most luckbased deck of all (yeah LS) needs a bit of reflection and awareness to succeed. You need to use your necro gardna, honest, celestia properly or you'll lose to other meta decks piloted by better players.

Also, playstyle is important. Usually decktypes can enter in one of 3 categories: aggro, control and combo. Depending on your playstyle you can be better with a certain type of deck.

BW slightly went slower.

Which is bad because...?

BW slightly went slower.

Which is bad because...?

Because Blakie that winning is all that matters' date=' and how you achieve it doens't.[/b']

Because Blakie doesn't question the wisdom that is Konami.

Fix'd.

BECAUSE BLAKIE THAT WINNING IS ALL THAT MATTERS, AND HOW YOU ACHIEVE IT DOENS'T

YOUR INTELLIGENCE ALSO SUPRISING ME

Hey' date=' everyone at my local agrees with my logical of YGO, Konami, and of course, that winning is the single most important objective. What is more fun then quickly killing your opponent?

[/quote']

Blakie is such a fountain of unintentional hilarity. MY LOGICAL OF YGO!

Also, remember that the more broken the game becomes, the less important skill gets and the more important luck and money become. If this is the sort of change that makes it easier for you to win, then that says something significant about your intelligence.

This is exactly why YCM loves you, Crab Helmet.

BW slightly went slower.

Which is bad because...?

agreed

[/quote']

Whatever locals you guys are going to needs to work out a few problems... go to a regional and see how Blakie does there... even better, go to a SJC

Archived