This topic contains a d.d.m. - different dimension master! [Magical Dimension]

I'd voice my opinion, but then I'd get immediately attacked regardless of what I say.

If I say zero, someone is going to call me an idiot for banning a "fair" card.

If I say one, someone is going to call me an idiot for not banning a "broken" card.

If I say two, someone is going to call me an idiot because two is stupid for mostly everything.

If I say three, someone is going to call me an idiot for... :/

I'll just sit this one out.

I could certainly see this at 0, especially since the permashrink effect is de facto removal. Though that depends in part on how your list theory handles Synchros.

I'd voice my opinion' date=' but then I'd get immediately attacked regardless of what I say.

If I say zero, someone is going to call me an idiot for banning a "fair" card.

If I say one, someone is going to call me an idiot for not banning a "broken" card.

If I say two, someone is going to call me an idiot because two is stupid for mostly everything.

If I say three, someone is going to call me an idiot for... :/

I'll just sit this one out.

[/quote']

You already have the TCG section figured out, aside from the bit about making 1 seem more reasonable than 3. Now you just need to figure out whose calls of "idiot" actually matter, and which is just a case of the pot seeing its black reflection in the shiny kettle.

At least they reduced it to 1, instead of keeping it at 3. That would've made BWs beyond the stage of broken. It's like saying you can have 4 Judgement Dragons in a Deck, it doesn't make sense...... Basically, in my opinion, keeping this at even 1 with all the new BWs of Doom coming out is a serious mistake. They just get stronger and stronger. I frankly regret trading all 3 of mine now. Rofl. Should've sold em. Would've made a butt-load of cash.... At least I think. ._.

which is just a case of the pot seeing its black reflection in the shiny kettle.

I take it that you're one of the people who matter?

Every person believes himself or herself to be one whose view matters. I can hardly give you a fair answer' date=' can I?

I'm afraid I don't catch your metaphor.

It comes from the phrase "pot calling the kettle black", which is generally used to mean that someone accusing someone else of something of which the accuser is equally guilty (because both pot and kettle are black and dirty), but can also be used to mean someone accusing someone else of something of which the accuser is guilty but the accused is not (because the pot is black and dirty but the kettle is so clean and shiny that the pot looks at the kettle and sees its own black reflection).

[align=center]"Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;

"You are dirty and ugly and black!

Sure no one would think you were metal,

Except when you're given a crack."

"Not so! not so!" kettle said to the pot;

"'Tis your own dirty image you see;

For I am so clean - without blemish or blot -

That your blackness is mirrored in me."[/align]

which is just a case of the pot seeing its black reflection in the shiny kettle.

Every person believes himself or herself to be one whose view matters. I can hardly give you a fair answer' date=' can I?[/quote']

So what you said about figuring out who matters is really just arbitrary?

It comes from the phrase "pot calling the kettle black"' date=' which is generally used to mean that someone accusing someone else of something of which the accuser is equally guilty (because both pot and kettle are black and dirty), but can also be used to mean someone accusing someone else of something of which the accuser is guilty but the accused is not (because the pot is black and dirty but the kettle is so clean and shiny that the pot looks at the kettle and sees its own black reflection).

[align=center']"Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;

I don't understand how this applies to the situation.

Maybe it's too early in the morning. =^=;;

[align=center]"Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;

Sure no one would think you were metal' date='

That your blackness is mirrored in me."[/i'][/align]

Are you secretly Jean de la Fontaine's brother or something?

Every person believes himself or herself to be one whose view matters. I can hardly give you a fair answer' date=' can I?[/quote']

So what you said about figuring out who matters is really just arbitrary?

Oh, no, it isn't arbitrary at all. There are people who think Pot of Greed should be legal or Zaborg should be Limited; are their cries of "idiot" of any significance? The problem is that seeing which views matter isn't as simple as asking each person "DO YOU MATTER?".

It comes from the phrase "pot calling the kettle black"' date=' which is generally used to mean that someone accusing someone else of something of which the accuser is equally guilty (because both pot and kettle are black and dirty), but can also be used to mean someone accusing someone else of something of which the accuser is guilty but the accused is not (because the pot is black and dirty but the kettle is so clean and shiny that the pot looks at the kettle and sees its own black reflection).

[align=center']"Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;

I don't understand how this applies to the situation.

Maybe it's too early in the morning. =^=;;

Basically, the point is that some who will call you an idiot do so not because you are an idiot but rather because they are idiots and thus cannot see that you are not an idiot.

I will also say that I at least have more respect for people who venture some sort of opinion, even if I disagree with it, than those who venture none at all - especially if they have some logical basis for their viewpoint beyond "its my favrite card dont ban it". Such people may be wrong, but at least they put themselves out on a limb and in doing so create a learning experience.

If this doesn't hit 0' date=' BW will be utterly super powered to an even further extent when their new support somes out!

Offtopic: lulz at topic name. The point of mine was to show irony. Irony is that D.D.M. can be summoned by Magical Dimension, though I am sure you know this.

[/quote']

ummm.... limit the support. BW's need gale.

BW slightly went slower.

Which is bad because...?

Because Blakie that winning is all that matters' date=' and how you achieve it doens't.[/b']

Because Blakie doesn't question the wisdom that is Konami.

Fix'd.

BECAUSE BLAKIE THAT WINNING IS ALL THAT MATTERS, AND HOW YOU ACHIEVE IT DOENS'T

YOUR INTELLIGENCE ALSO SUPRISING ME

Archived