The latest JUMP Promo and its not RA

To be honest' date='it seems much more like a huge,monstrous Cyber Dragon rather than Gradius! Still,nice artwork.[hr']

And when are they planning to release the legable versions of Slifer & Ra?

Look for The Winged Dragon of Ra (Effect Monster) in Wikia to see legal effect and official card in japanese. They nerfed it a little too much but art is epic. xD

Anyways, back to the topic, I smell OTK potential in this card... might be just my imagination..

Remainds me of Startreck I don't know why lol.

To be honest' date='it seems much more like a huge,monstrous Cyber Dragon rather than Gradius! Still,nice artwork.[hr']

Look for The Winged Dragon of Ra (Effect Monster) in Wikia to see legal effect and official card in japanese. They nerfed it a little too much but art is epic. xD

Anyways, back to the topic, I smell OTK potential in this card... might be just my imagination..

It reminds me more of godzilla than Startrek..

Good card is good.

I comepletely agree with Sleepy.

What kind of Synchro monsters can you add in a XYZ deck? Except Stardust Dragon or Black Rose Dragon?

Road Synchron is a light machine tuner, but it goes down to LV2 unless you make Road Warrior.

It can still make Brionac or Goyo is you're playing a Gradius deck, or Road Sync if you're using

light machines lv2 or under (cyber larva XD)

Archived