SD11 and SD12

My most immediate idea is that the main monsters of the Fairy Deck were released as secret rares in english probably to make more money, + Solemn Judgement wasn't going to be given to us that easily if it was still at 3 and upperdeck was still around.

Dark Deck got the same "deck cards > secret rares" tratement and got common crush card when it was still legal and around the same time.. It wasn't even released in gold series yet....

Too good for the time? maybe?

Imma gurl but thanks anyways xD

On your note, that's pretty much the reason we all wanted that deck.. Kaiba's Structure Deck 2 was not found anymore, much less volume 1 of Kaiba, those 2 decks had crush card too but we only got the starter's Decks.

My most immediate idea is that the main monsters of the Fairy Deck were released as secret rares in english probably to make more money' date=' + Solemn Judgement wasn't going to be given to us that easily if it was still at 3 and upperdeck was still around.

Dark Deck got the same "deck cards > secret rares" tratement and got common crush card when it was still legal and around the same time.. It wasn't even released in gold series yet....

[/quote']

If they do this for machina mayhem I will be so pissed >=[

My most immediate idea is that the main monsters of the Fairy Deck were released as secret rares in english probably to make more money' date=' + Solemn Judgement wasn't going to be given to us that easily if it was still at 3 and upperdeck was still around.

[/quote']

I don't think that's the case; several things have changed.

First, Konami now controls everything; there will be no second party to adjust the deck contents.

Second, the two decks prior were released unaltered; there is no reason to assume SD18 will change.

[/quote']

I don't think that's the case; several things have changed.

First, Konami now controls everything; there will be no second party to adjust the deck contents.

Second, the two decks prior were released unaltered; there is no reason to assume SD18 will change.

Check both lists carefully for SDWS. There were a few edits.

Archived