YCM, Reinforcements need Reinforcements

Destroyed way to many decktypes when it was Limited

It is my firmly-held belief that the authorities responsible for constructing the Forbidden and Limited list for this trading card game should take it upon themselves to prohibit the use of Crystal Beasts. The main argument in support of this belief is that the deck in question is superior to the vast majority of other decks.

If this was Facebook, I would "like" this

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

It is my firmly-held belief that the authorities responsible for constructing the Forbidden and Limited list for this trading card game should take it upon themselves to prohibit the use of Crystal Beasts. The main argument in support of this belief is that the deck in question is superior to the vast majority of other decks.

If this was Facebook' date=' I would "like" this

[/quote']

Someone find me the original quote. I lost it when I redid my sig a while back. :(

Three.

I don't see anything broken about it.

I don't even understand why it was limited in the first place.

This!

TeleDAD had 3 ROTAs no matter what' date=' to search for D-Draw/Allure targets. Or for Grepher, which dumped Malicious which in turn made the Synchro engine.

That's why.

[/quote']

I sincerely hope that you are merely outlining Konami's motives and not suggesting that they actually make sense.

Of course.

I'd honestly love ROTA at 3 because Warrior Toolbox is just fun.

Guest PikaPerson01

[/quote']

Someone find me the original quote. I lost it when I redid my sig a while back. :(

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-41009-post-619319.html#pid619319

[/quote']

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-41009-post-619319.html#pid619319

I can't stop laughting...

Guest PikaPerson01

He's a auto DAD right?

Rota > Dark Grepher > DAD > Monster Reincarnation > Use DAD's effect

And this aforementioned Dark Armed Dragon abuse is almost certainly the fault of Dark Grepher and definitely not at all the fault of Dark Armed Dragon.

He's a auto DAD right?

And this aforementioned Dark Armed Dragon abuse is almost certainly the fault of Dark Grepher and definitely not at all the fault of Dark Armed Dragon.

Well in all honesty, Dark Grepher was sorta designed with DAD in mind...not saying that I disagree with you but...

He's a auto DAD right?

Well in all honesty' date=' Dark Grepher was sorta designed with DAD in mind...not saying that I disagree with you but...

[/quote']

But what? Your whole argument's based on the grounds that banning DAD isn't a given.

He's a auto DAD right?

Well in all honesty' date=' Dark Grepher was sorta designed with DAD in mind...not saying that I disagree with you but...

[/quote']

But what? Your whole argument's based on the grounds that banning DAD isn't a given.

Why would banning dad be a given?

Banning Grepher because it combos well with DAD is sort of like banning Metamorphosis because it combos well with Thousand-Eyes Restrict: absolutely idiotic.

Explain why you think DAD needs to be banned.

You would not have DAD at 3' date=' would you?

Just because Limiting DAD causes [i']fewer[/i] games to degenerate into "1/3 LP beatstick pops out of nowhere and nukes everything for free DERP DERP" does not mean that DAD has ceased to hurt the game upon being Limited.

Guest PikaPerson01

Explain why you think DAD needs to be banned.

If you're honestly asking this, you're either:

a) An idiot, and therefore I won't waste my time bothering on something you'll never understand anyway.

b) A troll, who will continue to play the "lol, I don't understand" shtick until they tire of it.

In either case, I'm not answering your question.

Archived