Hey, guys, the truth is that I want to ban all good cards.

I just have an irrational hatred of half-decent cards, so I want pretty much everything stronger than Doma the Angel of Silence banned. My ultimate goal is to make Great Moth meta or something. Any "reasoning" I ever gave was nonsense to mask my true objective.

Some of the smarter people here already figured out that this was my goal by seeing through my deception. Good job, guys!

Was Reasoning in quotation marks depict that you want Reasoning to be Unlimited so you can run Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon again?

Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon is too good. It fuels Allure of Darkness and Trade-In, and can be used to Special Summon a Dark Grepher. And when used with Armed Dragon it can kill almost anything. It should be banned.

you wanna ban cards, sure why not. Ban all level 4 and high monster, no special summoning from the Graveyard nor from out of play, limit level 3 monsters by 2 per deck, no Exodia allowed. this will create a mass chaos in the Yugioh gaming world BHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

we actually did that once when we were bored to death one day, so we did something different. it was funny.

Holy sheet. Crab gone insane, Crab is moving with his evil plan!

So....Looks like my Spirit deck might work! Oh, the same with my B.E.S. deck, and I can't forget my good old Vemon deck!

Also, I should have seen this coming, my stupidity along with Blakie's has made Crab angry and made him accelerate his plans.

Oh, I thought he was ether gonna

A) Ban all the good new cards and return YGO back to it's original pure state thus allowing all duelists to regain their souls and return to Eden.

or

B) Ban all the cards to stop us from complaining because he's actually from Upper Deck Entertainment to get revenge on Konami.

what are you stupid? if there were no good cards then yu-gi-oh whould not be popular/existing!

Is it just me' date=' or does anyone els get the fealing that this guy thinks Negate Attack/Spellbinding Circle are "good" ?

[/quote']

I got that vibe too.

Also, I think Crab is heading towards Konami for something....

I just have an irrational hatred of half-decent cards' date=' so I want pretty much everything stronger than Doma the Angel of Silence banned. My ultimate goal is to make Great Moth meta or something. Any "reasoning" I ever gave was nonsense to mask my true objective.

Some of the smarter people here already figured out that this was my goal by seeing through my deception. Good job, guys!

[/quote']

internethigh5.jpg

Archived