Infernity Doom Dragon: Discussion

Guest Chaos Pudding

9uq68j.jpg

Infernity Doom Dragon

(Level 8/DARK/3000/2400)

[Dragon / Synchro / Effect]

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

While you have no cards in your hand, once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage equal to half of that monster's ATK to your opponent. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated.

Saw lots of generic Infernity threads but none for this card. Almost generic Level 8 Synchro with a usable effect. I like it.

Discuss.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's actually easy to manage in the deck you run.

Turbo Rocket + Turbo Booster is the best way. I'd also go with Pixie Ring for Swarming, but that's for another thread.

The only DARK tuner that could make this work is BW Gale....(To my knowledge). I'd never run this, even in Infernitys.

Guest Chaos Pudding

It's actually easy to manage in the deck you run.

Turbo Rocket + Turbo Booster is the best way. I'd also go with Pixie Ring for Swarming' date=' but that's for another thread.

The only DARK tuner that could make this work is BW Gale....(To my knowledge). I'd never run this, even in Infernitys.

[/quote']

What are you talking about? It's basically as easy to bring out as any other Level 8 Synchro. If anything, it's a sidegrade for your Extra Deck slot that normally holds Red Dragon Archfiend. Both are playable, and usable in different situations.

Guest Chaos Pudding

DED is probably getting a reprint before this is released in the TCG' date=' so there's no point in playing this.

[/quote']

You have no way of knowing that, and Level 8 is still the easiest Level Synchro to bring out. Your standard Level 8 Extra Deck lineup would go something like this:

1-2x Stardust Dragon

1x Dark End Dragon

1x Colossal Fighter

1x Red Dragon Archfiend/Infernity Doom Dragon/Thought Ruler Archfiend

1x Red Dragon Archfiend/Infernity Doom Dragon/Thought Ruler Archfiend

Ignore me people. My stupidity escaped from it's cage because the guard fell asleep.

What did you misread?

the card is pretty good, i just dont like how you cant have a hand in order to activate his effect. true it can be a beat-stick, but if beatdown was what i needed, id just go ahead and summon RDA and get it over with. i MAY run 1. idk yet.

OT: Sarah Palin has this card hanging up on her mantle. poor moose-dragon D:

It's part moose' date=' part crab, and part dragoon it's ultimately the best card ever now!

but I see somthing that will more likely than not be edited out...

who can guess it?

[/quote']

heh i know what your saying, btw you forgot to mention it has a nice hair as well lol.

i have something that it has me a bit confuse

"While you have no cards in your hand, once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage equal to half of that monster's ATK to your opponent. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated."

this 2 info. the first one says i can activate this effect once per turn, so my question is, does that means i can activate it on my turn and then on my opponents turn since it doesnt specifies in which turn?. and the second one, can i activate its effect after battle? some people tells me yes and hers says no so im confuse there.

It's part moose' date=' part crab, and part dragoon it's ultimately the best card ever now!

but I see somthing that will more likely than not be edited out...

who can guess it?

[/quote']

heh i know what your saying, btw you forgot to mention it has a nice hair as well lol.

i have something that it has me a bit confuse

"While you have no cards in your hand, once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage equal to half of that monster's ATK to your opponent. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated."

this 2 info. the first one says i can activate this effect once per turn, so my question is, does that means i can activate it on my turn and then on my opponents turn since it doesnt specifies in which turn?. and the second one, can i activate its effect after battle? some people tells me yes and hers says no so im confuse there.

It's an Ignition Effect. Unless there's a ruling otherwise, anyone who says you can use this on your opponent's turn is an idiot.

No, you can't attack then use it. You no longer meet the requirements.

I'm a bit disappointed about the name change. Infernity Death Dragon sounded way better, but it could have been worse.

Awesome card for Infernity, moreso if they release Destroyer to TCG because Destroyer + Beetle= this. Good effect, the condition is easily satisfied with Infernities. Not so tricky to summon to avoid consideration as a generic Synchro. Excellent attack power and the best part: Spammable with Infernity's recursion effects. So even if it's killed, you can easily revive it and nuke a monster (or attack, depending on circumstance).

While not needed to make Infernities playable, it's a nice card to bring out.

Did I miss something? RDA's generic and blows up several monsters even if you have a hand. I don't get it.

RDA only blows up monsters if your opponent controls Defense Position monsters.

Yes, but there's something wrong if you have no hand when not running Dark World/Infernity/Fiend Roar Dieties unless the opposing decktype is the X-Saber hand clearing loop. I still don't see what the point of this is.

Archived