Infernity Doom Dragon: Discussion

Did I miss something? RDA's generic and blows up several monsters even if you have a hand. I don't get it.

RDA only blows up monsters if your opponent controls Defense Position monsters.

Yes' date=' but there's something wrong if you have no hand when not running Dark World/Infernity/Fiend Roar Dieties unless the opposing decktype is the X-Saber hand clearing loop. I still don't see what the point of this is.

[/quote']

It's a lot easier to have no hand - or to Set one's hand - than it is to expect the opponent to control multiple Defense Position monsters. RDA's effect is only likely to go off against indestructible stall monsters like Marshmallon and Spirit Reaper and The Fool - and decks running anything more like that than just one Spirit Reaper are probably stall decks that, in turn, probably have attack-blocking cards that make RDA's negative effect a problem.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And VK: Your pet needs a leash.

STFU.

Also' date=' to let you know, VK can't do s***, because he is s***.

[/quote']

VK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you.

You're annoying and arrogant as hell.

OT: I would run this over RDA any day.

And VK: Your pet needs a leash.

STFU.

Also' date=' to let you know, VK can't do s***, because he is s***.

[/quote']

Right....

Is that why you can't get any good cards without me? Plus you're saying this after I got you all them LS cards that you need? funk it, I'm cutting you off. Plus, you'll have to wait til summer to get cards from Anthony.

Any, yeah, if you BW and with no hands.....you're screwed.

Wikia says it needs a Dark Tuner. : O

I just wanna know' date=' O rly?

[/quote']

Uh... so does this topic. So why did you ask?

According to wikia:

Dark Tuner =/= Tuner with Dark Attribute

Ignore wiki. They're even worse than YCM. And that's quite an achievement.

OT: Generic, but you won't always be able to use it's effect. I'll keep running RDD because it's cheaper, and because I don't run Infernities.

Guest Chaos Pudding

ITT: Generic Synchros = DARK Tuners? Just because 3 of the best ones are DARK? Seriously?

This card's terrible. To those who say setting your hand would allow for you to keep your hand empty - not only are monsters in hand an issue' date=' but Heavy Storm would like a word.

[/quote']

Most top tier decks use at least 2 of those 3 Tuners. The only Tuner that is commonly played (and I use the term loosely) that isn't DARK is Airbellum.

You wouldn't set your hand to use this card, you would use this card if you had no hand. This is something you pull out if you have the chance, not a card you make a chance to pull out. Kinda like RDA, which is the card you would be running this over.

Archived