Discussion: Future Fusion

Unless I'm missing something major it's fine at 1.

What makes it fine at 1 but not at 3?

Because at 3 it becomes far to abusable with chimeratech and others...

It it's unacceptable when it is used, then it is just as unacceptable at 1 as it is at 3.

Also, why are you keeping Chimeratech Overdragon legal in the first place?

It it's unacceptable when it is used' date=' then it is just as unacceptable at 1 as it is at 3.

[/quote']

Not to be offensive in any way but do people magical draw what they want from the deck now a days or is it still based on chance, IE having 3 of something in a deck gives that person a better chance of drawing it then if they only had one? Also the reason why I kept Overdragon legal was because I thought we were talking about future fusion and it's place on the banlist.

Overall my argument is invalid because your Crab Helmet...

It it's unacceptable when it is used' date=' then it is just as unacceptable at 1 as it is at 3.

[/quote']

Not to be offensive in any way but do people magical draw what they want from the deck now a days or is it still based on chance, IE having 3 of something in a deck gives that person a better chance of drawing it then if they only had one?

If drawing Future Fusion is itself a problem, then Future Fusion must be banned so that this problem cannot arise. If drawing Future Fusion is not itself a problem, then why should Future Fusion not be at 3?

Replacing "Future Fusion" in the above two sentences with the name of just about any card provides a good summary of the fundamental logic of 3/0 theory. The question "If not 0, why not 3?" has legitimate answers for only a few cards.

Also the reason why I kept Overdragon legal was because I thought we were talking about future fusion and it's place on the banlist.

Having strong interactions with a broken card does not imply banworthiness. One would hardly ban Dark Grepher on the grounds that it is too strong when used with Dark Armed Dragon.

I love it when people do this. IF I AM WRONG IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST THINKS YOU'RE RIGHT BECAUSE YOU'RE CRAB HELMET SO I'M SECRETLY RIGHT DERP DERP.

[/quote']

Not to be offensive in any way but do people magical draw what they want from the deck now a days or is it still based on chance, IE having 3 of something in a deck gives that person a better chance of drawing it then if they only had one?

If drawing Future Fusion is itself a problem, then Future Fusion must be banned so that this problem cannot arise. If drawing Future Fusion is not itself a problem, then why should Future Fusion not be at 3?

Replacing "Future Fusion" in the above two sentences with the name of just about any card provides a good summary of the fundamental logic of 3/0 theory. The question "If not 0, why not 3?" has legitimate answers for only a few cards.

Also the reason why I kept Overdragon legal was because I thought we were talking about future fusion and it's place on the banlist.

Having strong interactions with a broken card does not imply banworthiness. One would hardly ban Dark Grepher on the grounds that it is too strong when used with Dark Armed Dragon.

I love it when people do this. IF I AM WRONG IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST THINKS YOU'RE RIGHT BECAUSE YOU'RE CRAB HELMET SO I'M SECRETLY RIGHT DERP DERP.

Actualy I'm mostly on the fence on the whole 3 and 0 thing and I just had those issues with it, the reason I said my argument was invalid was not becuase you have respect but because your an intelligent person and inevitably would find the flaw in my logic, although it wasn't very difficult I assume. Honestly I should have rephrased my last few posts as questions rather then disgusting accusations...

When I actualy look at myself I a see I am a noob and thus should have treated a more experienced player with respect and thus apologize for not doing so and wasting everyone's time.

this card is fine at 3 with overload at 0' date=' as it still results in the same outcome, and it cant really abuse anything else

[/quote']

If you ban Overload, why don't you ban Miracle Fusion, Dragon's Mirror and Dark Calling? When they all basically do the same thing except summon different beatsticks.

Its the Fusion MONSTERS, such as Chimeratech that is the problem, not the card that summons it

this card is fine at 3 with overload at 0' date=' as it still results in the same outcome, and it cant really abuse anything else

[/quote']

If you ban Overload, why don't you ban Miracle Fusion, Dragon's Mirror and Dark Calling? When they all basically do the same thing except summon different beatsticks.

Its the Fusion MONSTERS, such as Chimeratech that is the problem, not the card that summons it

100% Agree. You can't take out a card because it makes an archtype slightly higher in tier. Thats just being ignorent and rude.

Touche to you.

Archived