Level 7 Synchros

LV6 only has 2 good Synchros - Goyo and Brionac. You're right about LV8, tho.

However, you're wrong about 7. Aside from the two you listed, Blacking Armor Master and Ancient Fairy Dragon are both good in some decks. Some people also like Lightning Warrior.

It's fun to own the opponent with ASW. xD

5>2

Guest PikaPerson01

LV6 only has 2 good Synchros - Goyo and Brionac. You're right about LV8' date=' tho.

However, you're wrong about 7. Aside from the two you listed, Blacking Armor Master and Ancient Fairy Dragon are both good in some decks. Some people also like Lightning Warrior.

5>2

[/quote']

For the level 6 part you only mentioned Generic Synchros that can go into any deck.

For the level 7 part you mentioned specialized Synchros that can only fit into specific decks.

Do you see the flaw in your argument?

On a completely unrelated note; I see your Armor Master and Ancient Fairy Dragon and raise you an Armed Wing, Revived King Ha Des, Doom Kaiser Dragon, Dewloren, and to a degree, Iron Chain Dragon and Gaia Knight the Force of the Earth.

400px-LightningWarriorLE17-JP-UR.jpg

one of the most generic lv7's' date=' but it sucks XD

better attacker than the x-saber and AFD, but the effect goes nowhere.

if you don't know the eff, i linked it to the card :P

[/quote']

Yeah we alreay talked about him.

Giant Trunade > This = Profit.

But why are lvl 6 synch's stronger? Do they think that its fair?

LV6 only has 2 good Synchros - Goyo and Brionac. You're right about LV8' date=' tho.

5>2

[/quote']

DSF's banned and therefore doesn't count, if you're mentioning Armor Master you have to mention Armed Wing, which thanks to Vayu has arguably outstripped Armor along with all other LV6's specific Synchros.

Ancient Fairy Dragon's basically "useful in some Decks" in the same way that Iron Chain Dragon is "useful in some Decks" by helping towards Trident Dragion. It's a bust.

Others to note, Lightning Warrior, Urbellum, and Lifetrancer are to Level 7s what Gaia Knight is to Level 6. They're generic and useful at times, but they're nothing special, they don't give Level 7s any type of edge whatsoever. They're boring, they're generic, they're fillers.

Power Tool Dragon and Ancient Holy Wyvern have their tricks and can be splashed in here and there, Level 6s have Dewloren, Zombie Synchros, Drill Warrior, and Tempest Magician for the same roles.

Black Rose Dragon is the only real monster comparable to cards as good as Brionac and Goyo, and even then it still falls short.

Level 7s have a little compensation with Arcanite Magician and Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, both fantastic non-generic additions, but with Cat Sync in ruins and WATER monster-heavy Decks with which cards like Gungnir can thrive in still short of competitive play, Brionac and Goyo still hold strong as much more significant than anything Level 7s have put out, most of which already have role counterparts anyway for which I've given examples of.

LV7

Broken: Dark Strike Fighter (banned)

Great: Black Rose Dragon, Arcanite Magician, Blackwing - Armor Master, I think that there's something else, but I can't remember it now.

Good: X-Saber Urbellum and Lightning Warrior

Good in it's own bad deck: Power Tool Dragon, Junk Archer, Ancient Holy Wyvern and Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Horrible: Everything else.

LV7

Great: Black Rose Dragon' date=' Arcanite Magician, Blackwing - Armor Master, I think that there's something else, but I can't remember it now.

Good: X-Saber Urbellum and MAAAAYBE Lightning Warrior

Good in it's own [s']bad[/s] deck: Power Tool Dragon, Junk Archer and MAAAAYBE Ancient Holy Wyvern

I never really liked hown BRD cleared your field. Oh Well. Just have to combine it with Trunade :P

LV7

Great: Black Rose Dragon' date=' Arcanite Magician, Blackwing - Armor Master, I think that there's something else, but I can't remember it now.

Good in it's own [s']bad[/s] deck: Power Tool Dragon, Junk Archer and MAAAAYBE Ancient Holy Wyvern

I never really liked hown BRD cleared your field. Oh Well. Just have to combine it with Trunade :P

In the "in its own Deck" category, Arcanite and Gungnir are both pretty good. Also, Wyvern is amazing in Decks it can work in. If you damage your opponent for around 2800, then attack with Wyvern, you've won, making it hit almost as hard as DSF did back in the day, the only problem is that it's pretty much limited to Fiend Roars.

LV7

So you're implying that Nitro Warrior is horrible???? If so, i will FIRA MAH LAZORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LV7

So you're implying that Nitro Warrior is horrible???? If so, i will FIRA MAH LAZORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is.

@Griffin

I've never seen Wyrven in action so I can't say how good he is, but he looks meh so put a big maybe :D

I always forget about OCG cards :D

Arcanite is great in any deck.

LV7

In the "in its own Deck" category, Arcanite and Gungnir are both pretty good. Also, Wyvern is amazing in Decks it can work in. If you damage your opponent for around 2800, then attack with Wyvern, you've won, making it hit almost as hard as DSF did back in the day, the only problem is that it's pretty much limited to Fiend Roars.

I tested Wyvern in Morphs. Scopen gets instant LV7s, and it's LIGHT. Wyvern always hits for a lot.

Anyways, what's AFD doing NOT on the list at all? Against certain decks, you can force their Field Spells to miss the timing. >_____>

LV7

I tested Wyvern in Morphs. Scopen gets instant LV7s, and it's LIGHT. Wyvern always hits for a lot.

Anyways, what's AFD doing NOT on the list at all? Against certain decks, you can force their Field Spells to miss the timing. >_____>

Are you implying that we should play cards, because they counter Geartown / Morptronics.

LV7

Are you implying that we should play cards, because they counter Geartown / Morptronics.

I don't know about you, but I see Geartown around all the time. :P

LV7

I don't know about you, but I see Geartown around all the time. :P

lol @ your locals then

But, I'd run AFD in my Dragon Deck, just because Debris + Masked...

Archived