XX-Saber Emmersblade

This can search Airbellum.

Giant Rat can search for Card Trooper and Rescue Cat' date=' who will search for [b']2x[/b] Airbellum

You can't Gottoms a Rat, though.

Or Faultroll, or Saber Slash, or any of their other decent support. And he can't be used for Huylanyaylahylay or whatever it was called. And it doesn't count towards Gardestrike, and so on, and so on.

god...all they need now is a draw card and they're set *for the most part*

Allure of Earthness?

They don't need extra Draw Power because of their Swarming Abilities' date=' me thinks. But it would give them a nice extra boost.

[/quote']

No no no, It's Attraction of Soil ;) Everyone knows it!

Also, draw power wouldn't be too bad =) I'd actually have a reason to play them =P Right now I'm using Morphing Jar + Reckless Greeds... too slow for me xD

god...all they need now is a draw card and they're set *for the most part*

Allure of Earthness?

They don't need extra Draw Power because of their Swarming Abilities' date=' me thinks. But it would give them a nice extra boost.

[/quote']

No no no, It's Attraction of Soil ;) Everyone knows it!

Also, draw power wouldn't be too bad =) I'd actually have a reason to play them =P Right now I'm using Morphing Jar + Reckless Greeds... too slow for me xD

well from what i heard theres still 2 TCG Saber cards yet to be released yet, so HOPEFULLY their draw card is in there. but of course, with no links, and no proof that there is indeed 2 TCG Saber cards still to be released, it could all be false. *crosses fingers*

How funny, its a mantis :3

Emmereblade > Emmereblade > Emmereblade > Gottoms' Emergency Call = 3x Emmereblade

I love X-Sabers.

Umbra wins the topic.

Insect?

Really?

Well, they have Beast, Beast Warrior, and Reptile, so might as well include another aggressive(aggresive?) species

Insect?

Really?

Uh' date=' yeah. If it's Warrior it's got too much support, if it's Beast Rescue cat can be instant Hyunlay, and Beast-Warrior has almost no support. Besides, keep in mind X-Saber Palomlo is Reptile.

This can search Airbellum. And Galahad' date=' and Fulhelmknight, etc.[/b']

Giant Rat can search for Card Trooper and Rescue Cat, who will search for 2x Airbellum

You can't Gottoms a Rat, though.

Or Faultroll, or Saber Slash, or any of their other decent support. And he can't be used for Hyunlay or whatever it was called. And it doesn't count towards Gardestrike, and so on, and so on.

I run X-Sabers IRL, so I know this will come in handy. AS fast as Sabers are, this makes them even faster. Halle-F**KING-lujah!

Archived