I may kill mass amounts of small children

Yeah' date=' some of the stuff might go over their heads, like Lonefire, Elma, FuFu, Cydra, and possibly some others.

[/quote']

True, but I still need someone to write the card advantage section - then it's done.

Well, maybe a section on how the anime =/= real life rules, and a short summary of how a good deck is made.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I good deck is hard, because there are so many different ways of making ones that work.

my style is that I make a grid, and I place cards that work together next to each other, and the smaller the grid is, by placing the cards in spots that connect them to multiple cards, usually the better the deck is.

however, some decks work a completely different way, and would never fit into my grid. as well as my deck(s)

Me: *activates mirror force on opponents EBI*

Opponent: *Chains MST*

Me: Lolno. you can't do that. Does it say 'negate' anywhere on the card?

I swear, new players and amateurs really don't know the difference between "destroy" and "negate". It used to piss me off.

Not as much as arguing with the kid that thought Double Summon could instantly whip out a level 7 or higher monster. Yeesh. e_e

I good deck is hard' date=' because there are so many different ways of making ones that work.

my style is that I make a grid, and I place cards that work together next to each other, and the smaller the grid is, by placing the cards in spots that connect them to multiple cards, usually the better the deck is.

however, some decks work a completely different way, and would never fit into my grid. as well as my deck(s)

[/quote']

Yeah, that still leaves the other two. Then I could possibly get this finished. >____>

I swear' date=' new players and amateurs really don't know the difference between "destroy" and "negate". It used to piss me off.

Not as much as arguing with the kid that thought Double Summon could instantly whip out a level 7 or higher monster. Yeesh. e_e

[/quote']

thats almost as bad as someone thinking Lightsworns are "really bad", because "you run out of cards in like 5 turns".

I swear' date=' new players and amateurs really don't know the difference between "destroy" and "negate". It used to piss me off.

[/quote']

thats almost as bad as someone thinking Lightsworns are "really bad", because "you run out of cards in like 5 turns".

I wonder who that was :].

Yeah' date=' some of the stuff might go over their heads, like Lonefire, Elma, FuFu, Cydra, and possibly some others.

[/quote']

True, but I still need someone to write the card advantage section - then it's done.

Well, maybe a section on how the anime =/= real life rules, and a short summary of how a good deck is made.

You know something funny?

I gave a link to card advantage on the thread, yet one noticed it.

Seriously, if you get no one to do it, just copy what the link says

[/quote']

lulz, I'll do that. Anime =/= RL should be relatively easy for anyone to complete, then it can just be over and done with. >____>

[/quote']

lulz, I'll do that. Anime =/= RL should be relatively easy for anyone to complete, then it can just be over and done with. >____>

Here's the link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-103406.html

Just make sure to give Akira credit, and me too.

Personally' date=' I laugh at n00bs small intelligence of the game. In fact, I had one instance where they had *lol121carddecke-heroandexodiawillmakemewin*, and when I fixed it to have at least the best E-Hero deck they could make with their cards, they threw everything that I took out back in before they dueled again.

[/quote']

I had a similar experience. I rebuilt this dudes deck into a sad excuse for zombies and he just made it a sad excuse for a random deck.

Personally' date=' I laugh at n00bs small intelligence of the game. In fact, I had one instance where they had *lol121carddecke-heroandexodiawillmakemewin*, and when I fixed it to have at least the best E-Hero deck they could make with their cards, they threw everything that I took out back in before they dueled again.

[/quote']

I had a similar experience. I rebuilt this dudes deck into a sad excuse for zombies and he just made it a sad excuse for a random deck.

N00bs always do that, why can't they do what's good for them? And that's why they always lose.

[/quote']

N00bs always do that, why can't they do what's good for them? And that's why they always lose.

I'm happy that the people in my club actually, y'know, listen. >____>

[/quote']

Because they think that adding "good" cards to it, will make it better.

[/quote']

because they like to have pretty cards than having a good deck theme. plus not to mention most of the time they try to imitate some way or another having there decks base on the anime.

[/quote']

And also by putting 80 cards increases the amount of "good" cards in their deck

[/quote']

And appearently "consistancy" can be increased by "the ability to summon high level monsters"

[/quote']

Show then the rulebook. Recent ones cap at 60, do they not?

[/quote']

That furthermore adds to my point.

[/quote']

Naw, it's actally 121.

[/quote']

Naw, it's actally 121.

Page 6

I hope that was sarcasm...

(Today 01:33 AM)Rose Wrote:  

(Today 01:31 AM)burnpsy Wrote:  

(Today 01:27 AM)OnSlaUghT Wrote:  

(Today 01:25 AM)Armadilloz Wrote:  

(Today 01:22 AM)OnSlaUghT Wrote:  

(Today 01:19 AM)zombiepromking Wrote:  

(Yesterday 06:46 PM)Serpent Darkness Dragon Wrote:  

Personally, I laugh at n00bs small intelligence of the game. In fact, I had one instance where they had *lol121carddecke-heroandexodiawillmakemewin*, and when I fixed it to have at least the best E-Hero deck they could make with their cards, they threw everything that I took out back in before they dueled again.

Naw, it's actally 121.

Page 6

1 of the 6th class boys in our school thought that you were allowed eigthy cards per deck and thought that ancient gear golem was the most powerful card and therefore worships it. He also calls me Blue Eyes Shining Dragon even though I have green eyes.....

[/quote']

Naw, it's actally 121.

Page 6

Yes, it was sarcasm.

Only an idiot would do that XD.

[/quote']

Naw, it's actally 121.

Page 6

Yes, it was sarcasm.

Only an idiot would do that XD.

I know these idiots. One of them doesn't even know the ban-list and asked me if cyber jar was still banned!

Archived