I may kill mass amounts of small children

so...we may be having this YGO touney at school, and well, ih ave a feeling every match will end up like:

Me: *activates mirror force on opponents EBI*

Opponent: *Chains MST*

Me: Lolno. you can't do that. Does it say 'negate' anywhere on the card?

Few turns later....

Opponent: *Activates Graceful Charity*

Me: Lolwtf? Al, didn't i say all of these decks had to be banlist regulated!?!

And so on...

I have a feeling that it'll turn into a class and not a tourney. I WILL be the only one meta-decking...well at least properly. All the other kids are running lolrandomFTWwithsuperspecialshinygodwinEBI i can say that much right now. I actually know a kid who is actually desperate to trade for a spellcaster. So ya..what should i do!?! I KNOW me and this other kid will probably wind up regulating the whole thing. I might just be a judge instead of playing; i think i'd rather yell at kids to help out other people and not just yell at kids because i have the best luck to get stuck with the one kid that lurvs E-Heroes so he decks Neos in 4's.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol' date=' i hate noobs like them. I had a situation like this

Opp - "I summon Stardust Dragon"

Me - "I chain BTH"

Opp - *places Stardust in grave [b']instead of removing it from play like BTH says[/b], didn't activated effect*

I had a similar experience where an opponent let me Torrential Stardust.

Most fail chain ever that I've seen though:

Player1: Summons Jinzo

Player2: Activates Torrential Tribute

Player1: Chains Dark Bribe

Player2: Chains MST

OR

Player1: Summons Jinzo

Player2: Activates Divine Wrath

@TC:

[spoiler=This is the deck you run]

Gale x3

Cyber Dragon

Magician of Faith x3

Spirit Reaper x3

Pot of Greed x3

Graceful Charity x3

Painful Choice x3

Magical Mallet x3

Raigeki x3

Monster Reborn x3

Mirror Force x3

Non-Fusion Area x3

Negate Attack x3

Reckless Greed x3

This way, you can be on the same level as your Opponents.

No, that won't work Arm, you need to REALLY play liek a noob.

[spoiler= ULTIMATE CED/ YATA LOCK DECK]

Monsters:

CED x3

Yata x3

Sangan x3

MOF x3

Vorse Raider x3

Ryko x3

Lumina x3

JD x3

DAD x3

Jain x3

Celestia x3

Skeleangel x3

Wulf x3

Spells:

Charge x3

Allure x3

Pot of Greed x3

Gracefull charity x3

Raigeki x3

Dark Core x3

Traps:

Torrential x3

Threat x3

Wabaku x3

Reckless Greed x3

Jar of Greed x3

Legcay x3

Ovar kill?

Ugh, your right.

Anyway, the only way to kill a noob, is to train him to become liek us!

[spoiler= How to train a noob part 1]

My way is to tie him to a chair, strip him of all clothes but undergarments, then get a laptop, and get vids of the pros playing. Then give him a pile of cards, mixed with illegal ones, and then make him build a deck. Shoot him with a 9mm in the leg for every error he does. Then once his deck is made, duel him. For every mistake he makes, pour alchohol in his wounds. Then, quiz him, for everywrong answer, rub salt into his wounds. Then finally, bring him to a local, and see if it works. If it didn't, repeat till he learns.

PM me for moar.

Ugh' date=' your right.

Anyway, the only way to kill a noob, is to train him to become liek us!

[spoiler= How to train a noob part 1']

My way is to tie him to a chair, strip him of all clothes but undergarments, then get a laptop, and get vids of the pros playing. Then give him a pile of cards, mixed with illegal ones, and then make him build a deck. Shoot him with a 9mm in the leg for every error he does. Then once his deck is made, duel him. For every mistake he makes, pour alchohol in his wounds. Then, quiz him, for everywrong answer, rub salt into his wounds. Then finally, bring him to a local, and see if it works. If it didn't, repeat till he learns.

PM me for moar.

All i do is yell at them and threaten them with physical harm if they start acting dumb in a duel.

Really, with the kids that i play with, i would have to strap 2 Ton anvils to their backs and make them recite the rulings to every card twice in three separate languages while running across the Sahara Desert in heavy winter coats. That's just the start.

BTW guys never teach a N00b about rulings before they're not sore losers. I swear every time i commence the rape Chris is like "Are you sure there isn't a ruling on that or somethin?"

Personally, I laugh at n00bs small intelligence of the game. In fact, I had one instance where they had *lol121carddecke-heroandexodiawillmakemewin*, and when I fixed it to have at least the best E-Hero deck they could make with their cards, they threw everything that I took out back in before they dueled again.

converting people from noobs to newbs isn't very hard, just show them the rules, and give this type of response to the question "well why can't I use these cards?" (to the bans.)

the response is "because they make the game unfair, and they won't have them ether."

to the other cards, just say "go ahead, make that deck, as long as you follow the banlist, I'll play you."

then you wipe the floor with them.

converting people from noobs to newbs isn't very hard' date=' just show them the rules, and give this type of response to the question "well why can't I use these cards?" (to the bans.)

the response is "because they make the game unfair, and they won't have them ether."

to the other cards, just say "go ahead, make that deck, as long as you follow the banlist, I'll play you."

[/quote']

But our method is fun and sexually fullfilling from a sadistic's point of view!

converting people from noobs to newbs isn't very hard' date=' just show them the rules, and give this type of response to the question "well why can't I use these cards?" (to the bans.)

[/quote']

But our method is fun and sexually fulfilling from a sadist's point of view!

Riiiiiiiiight...

If you find yourself entwining sexuality and a card game, stop.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-149714.html

I run a YGO club at my school. This is my counter to noobishness. It's not finished yet' date=' but that's because the people who promised to do the last parts went AWOL.

[/quote']

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, School and Fable 2 caught me. I forgot where I left off, I think it was Makyura.

I wonder if I should start back, I was almost finished. But since a list is coming, it may be pointless, also Crow bailed out on me meaning I'll have to do Banned and Limited cards.

@TC: If they're n00bs, they more than likely lacking good cards and spamming SD cards. If you continue the way you play you should still beat them. Besides you know what they're going to do, so it should be easy, they do have 80 card decks after all.

It may help also to bring a banlist and show them it. Provide a link to the yugioh site if they think it's fake, and if they're really jabroniy, run traditional instead.

I only play with adults most of the time, all of them have played like 10 times more than me, so generally I don't have to deal with that kind of stuff. Once I had to play with a 13 yo and he said "Now I attack directly with Mezuki. And now I activate it's effect and...", picks REZD from his graveyard. I say "ehm, you cannot do that, read the card again". He looks at it and says "Oh, yeah, I end my turn". At least that guy knew english. I didn't feel like translating the effect for him.

I run a YGO club at my school. This is my counter to noobishness. It's not finished yet' date=' but that's because the people who promised to do the last parts went AWOL.

[/quote']

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, School and Fable 2 caught me. I forgot where I left off, I think it was Makyura.

I wonder if I should start back, I was almost finished. But since a list is coming, it may be pointless, also Crow bailed out on me meaning I'll have to do Banned and Limited cards.

@TC: If they're n00bs, they more than likely lacking good cards and spamming SD cards. If you continue the way you play you should still beat them. Besides you know what they're going to do, so it should be easy, they do have 80 card decks after all.

It may help also to bring a banlist and show them it. Provide a link to the yugioh site if they think it's fake, and if they're really jabroniy, run traditional instead.

and if you run traditional, run a citadel deck, so you can beat their face in with pot of greed and raigeki until they stop wanting to play traditional.

[/quote']

Yeah, I may just skip that and publish it now. >____>

Yeah' date=' some of the stuff might go over their heads, like Lonefire, Elma, FuFu, Cydra, and possibly some others.

[/quote']

yeah, we need to make a set of books, titled

so you want to play Yu-gi-oh for real?

then

so you actually want to have a chance now?

and then finally

so that your duels really do take on this level of epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9D0Gf7DtuI

how to kick ass harder than Yugi.

other wise you walk in, and when you start, get a tiny bit ahead and then this happens.

Archived