I may kill mass amounts of small children

Yeah' date=' some of the stuff might go over their heads, like Lonefire, Elma, FuFu, Cydra, and possibly some others.

[/quote']

True, but I still need someone to write the card advantage section - then it's done.

Well, maybe a section on how the anime =/= real life rules, and a short summary of how a good deck is made.

You know something funny?

I gave a link to card advantage on the thread, yet one noticed it.

Seriously, if you get no one to do it, just copy what the link says

lulz, I'll do that. Anime =/= RL should be relatively easy for anyone to complete, then it can just be over and done with. >____>

Here's the link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-103406.html

Just make sure to give Akira credit, and me too.

I remember that.

I did a fairly good job, even if I did have a habit of talking in circles when explaining things.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah' date=' some of the stuff might go over their heads, like Lonefire, Elma, FuFu, Cydra, and possibly some others.

[/quote']

True, but I still need someone to write the card advantage section - then it's done.

Well, maybe a section on how the anime =/= real life rules, and a short summary of how a good deck is made.

lulz, I'll do that. Anime =/= RL should be relatively easy for anyone to complete, then it can just be over and done with. >____>

I remember that.

I did a fairly good job, even if I did have a habit of talking in circles when explaining things.

I do that just bout any time i try to write a report on stuff i dunno sh[:x]t about.

I can't be the only one that finds it funny that every hot thread i have is about awful YGO players.

[/quote']

I remember that.

I do that just bout any time i try to write a report on stuff i dunno sh[:x]t about.

I can't be the only one that finds it funny that every hot thread i have is about awful YGO players.

but I do know what I'm talking about.

[/quote']

I remember that.

Never doubted you.

[/quote']

I remember that.

Never doubted you.

never said you did.

but I might have to redo that whole thing because of inferinties.

which is why I'm so exicted about them. they will make the game so much more fun.

[/quote']

I remember that.

Never doubted you.

never said you did.

which is why I'm so exicted about them. they will make the game so much more fun.

Yeah, i'm waiting for some other game-changing, not game-breaking, archetypes to hit. I don't exactly like the infernities. I think they're the archetype to support resource burnout and over-extension.

[/quote']

I remember that.

Never doubted you.

never said you did.

Yeah, i'm waiting for some other game-changing, not game-breaking, archetypes to hit. I don't exactly like the infernities. I think they're the archetype to support resource burnout and over-extension.

only builds that don't main 3 of handless.

burnout and over-extension is never the way to go if you can help it.

I don't even understand the actual way you would play with infernities, and i'm the one who has to show people how to play with builds. (I actually have a few friends who are decent at the game, but they need playbooks and net-decks for everything. I know they're decent because they can do okay on their own builds and figure out some tactics.)

I don't even understand the actual way you would play with infernities' date=' and i'm the one who has to show people how to play with builds. (I actually have a few friends who are decent at the game, but they need playbooks and net-decks for everything. I know they're decent because they can do okay on their own builds and figure out some tactics.)

[/quote']

infernities are all about putting your hand out of your hand until you need the cards.

lots of counter traps, and malnipulation of the cards you draw, however you want to do that.

reusable effects are best I found (this is the only deck that has a reason to play the scrap-iron cards on DMU, namely 2 scarecrows and 2 barricades to stop any problems.) the deck has a lot of power, but the power comes at the cost of having no hand. this is where handless fake comes into play, where you can give up your hand for the rest of the turn until your next standby phase, and the effect can't be stopped by killing handless fake after it removes your hand from play, since the return is built into the sending effect.

I can see a macro splice build with it since the fakeless hand removes from play your hand, so you could activate necroface over and over, or or something as well.

I also see dark necrofear as a possible card for the deck, since they are fiends, and it gives a good control effect as well as decent stats.

lol@1stpost. I have a friend that has ok cards I gave to him for a decent fun Deck. Then he slowly puts more cards with the passing of time just because they are shiny. He's asked me to fix it when I go visit him and I actually have fun doing it.

Next time I go, I see the Deck back at 60+

He doesn't even bother putting cards on sleeves and has Horus LV8, Red Eyes B. Dragon and Dark Magician in there.

Yesterday, i lmaoed totally.

(on DMU)

Op - *plays Crystal Beacon, Special Summons 2 CBs from Deck*

Me - What???

Op - Can i use other deck?

Me - Ok.......

(Next Duel)

Op - *plays Allure, removes Skilled White Magician*

Me - lolwut?

Op - *adds SWM to hand, removes Gemini Elf*

Me - lolwut?

Op - Man, i'm going, i won't duel a n00b like you

Me - ...........................................................................

Yesterday' date=' i lmaoed totally.

(on DMU)

Me - What???

Me - Ok.......

(Next Duel)

Me - lolwut?

Me - lolwut?

Me - ...........................................................................

[/quote']

what an idiot, it's just sad really.

and just to say, I think we should try to get as many of us on DMU in one place just so we can duel without super noobs.

newbs are one thing, they don't know how to play/ use the system, but there are a good number of idiots on there, which makes me ask, how did they even find the site?

Yesterday' date=' i lmaoed totally.

(on DMU)

Me - What???

Me - Ok.......

(Next Duel)

Me - lolwut?

Me - lolwut?

[/quote']

I think i just died on the inside. He's one of those people that'd make me quit a tourney just cause i don't have the nerves to deal with that kind of dumbass-ness

Archived