Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor [DISC]

Your opponent Summons Brio' date=' declares prio and targets this facedown. You chain this, take Brio and get this ready for a re-use.

<3

[/quote']

But the way it works for a Continuous Trap, they get Brio back when this leaves the field.

But still....this just made Shiny Black "C" into toilet paper...i'd think.

Your opponent Summons Brio' date=' declares prio and targets this facedown. You chain this, take Brio and get this ready for a re-use.

<3

[/quote']

But the way it works for a Continuous Trap, they get Brio back when this leaves the field.

But still....this just made Shiny Black "C" into toilet paper...i'd think.

Nah, the C is good for Lightlords.

the jap name was funny' date=' plot of the piano tuner.

that had me laughing for the rest of the day.

decent card, the only reason I see it not getting played is it's lack of chain-ability to anything but Brionac

[/quote']

*Points at Stardust Dragon*

After it uses it's effect it's an easy target for this card. Granted if it uses its effect the opponent gets it back, but it's still worth it. OR, if the Synchro Monster is low-level, like Catastor, take iut to use for your BIG Synchro Summon.

Claiming priority with Brionac won't help' date=' he'll still be changed control because you chained this, and it resolves first. Your opponent using Brionac actually helps you, because now you can reuse this.

[/quote']

They'll instantly get it back because this thing went away. Being able to reuse it isn't what it's meant for; it's for actually doing what it says.

Claiming priority with Brionac won't help' date=' he'll still be changed control because you chained this, and it resolves first. Your opponent using Brionac actually helps you, because now you can reuse this.

[/quote']

They'll instantly get it back because this thing went away. Being able to reuse it isn't what it's meant for; it's for actually doing what it says.

Where in the card it says that? Or you're telling me that the translation is missing text?

[/quote']

Where in the card it says that? Or you're telling me that the translation is missing text?

The effect of "Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor" which gives you control of the monster is an effect which is continuously applied as long as "Conspiracy of the Tuning Mentor" remains face-up on the field.

So yeah, just like I said, terrible unless you're playing against Zombie Synchro.

Archived