Perfect Card

K.T.B.

Lol yeh, there already is a Baby Dragon with the same ATK and DEF power, same level stars, same Attribute, same Type etc...only different things are the pic and the description.

7/10 because you're a new member like me, and I know how it feels to be judged harshly.

Okay, now they aren't so perfect.

1st card w/ correct OCG: All Dragon-Type monsters cannot be attacked except for "Hercules Dragon"

2nd card w/ correct OCG: When "Knight of Despair" is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower monster from your hand to your field.

Use these effects, and then they'll be perfecto.

Right now...not so much. 5/10 now that they're effect monsters

Thanks for updating the cards. in the second card i forgot to put a period. You might wanna do that.

Here's some more advice for yourself. Make it so people can Pm you. If you do, i can help out with some of your cards. And when you sent me points, i think you might've wanted to do reputation instead.

Thanks in advance.

This is sad, page 1 is full of: "LOL MAI ATACHMINT KARD I LIEK FIFTEE MILEEIN TIEMZ BETR!!!11111 LOLLLLLOOLOOLOL" comments.

Aside from that....

TC's card has a nicely made image, but Im not quite sure what sort of effect could go with it.

Maybe make it a Tuner? And maybe a level 3?

Just something about it makes it seems like it should be a Tuner.

Archived