5 Top decks in 2010

It shouldn't be too hard to decide although the order may vary a little. You can explain the order if you want. Alright, here's mine.

1. Lightsworn

2. Blackwings

3. Rescue Glads

4. Zombies

5. Synchro Cat

Lightsworn did not get hit at all in the new format. So with all the damage done to the other decks aside Blackwings which received some nice stuff they're pretty much top. Glads are still good with Heraklinos Lockdown and Gyzarous destruction. Zombies don't have Card of Safe Return but they got two Mezukis and some other nice stuff. Plus, everybody runs Plaguespreader in almost any deck so Doomcaliber Dragon can be good too. Synchro Cat lost so much but it's still a bit viable. Other decks like Perfect Circle Monarchs or Chaos decks may be better, however.

I made my own destiny board deck' date=' if you want the recipe just pm me. It is the best type of deck and is easilly done to complete the message.

[/quote']

Why don't you just post it on on YCM? Or are you afraid to do it?

Anyways, it's too soon to make these assumptions.

This is worthless. We don't know the contents of the sets that are to be released - this list only applies to '09.

Wait top 5 decks in 10 isn't even possible to tell yet. We have 2 formats to go through' date=' 4 sets (1 in February, may, august, and November), 2 structure decks, 2 duelist packs, 2 more games, hopefully a McDonalds promo, a gold series, and a starter deck to say the least.

[/quote']

You beat me too it.

You call this Top Decks in 2010 and say things like "In the New Format" but that one only lasts till March. Even if you forget any list changes then with just new cards coming out this "top 5" could end up being "Bottom 5", you can't predict Konami.

Archived