LV Archtype discussion

Which area do you think that this archtype needs to work on so that it can become more successful?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which area do you think that this archtype needs to work on so that it can become more successful?

• More support cards should be added
    • Increase the Speed of the future LV monsters
    • I could not decide
    • This archtype is terrible

Honestly, I think this archtype could use a little more hype. It is a pretty fun Archtype that can bring out good beatsticks with powerful effects. I really do not see why people only put 1 line inside 1 deck. I put in more than 1 line in a deck and it works just fine. Sure a pure LV deck seem slow, however, there are generic cards that can help with this problem. Here are the interests of discussion:

1) What is your side on this topic and why

2) How it can work with today's meta

3) What do you expect in the future that involves this archtype

So, the LV archtype also inspired some other archtypes as well. Now that we have our topic and limitations of this topic, let's begin this discussion.

LV IS NOT A FREAKIN ARCHTYPE!

My god, its stuff like this, that encourages people to run Silent Swordsman, Horus, and Armed Dragon, all in 1 terrible deck.

Seriously, its annoying.

On-Topic: LV monsters are fun, BUT IN A DECK THAT REVOLVES AROUND ONLY 1 LV MONSTER

My god' date=' its stuff like this, that encourages people to run Silent Swordsman, Horus, and Armed Dragon, all in 1 terrible deck.

Seriously, its annoying.

On-Topic: LV monsters are fun, [b']BUT IN A DECK THAT REVOLVES AROUND ONLY 1 LV MONSTER[/b]

It meets the requirments to be an archtype (i.e. specific monsters have "LV" in their name and specific support for the archtype), but yeah, I have to agree that they do work independently on their own though. That part I agree with 100% with you there.

They are not good. Horus is the best' date=' and Armed Dragon are very easy to summon. They need to release better LV monsters. Or people who like them can go and play Pokemon TCG.

[/quote']

LV.X Monsters are mostly getting rotated out in June though, so that won't work out either. The rest will Rotate in June 2011.

Anyways, support for LV has stopped. GX is over.

They are not good. Horus is the best' date=' and Armed Dragon are very easy to summon. They need to release better LV monsters. Or people who like them can go and play Pokemon TCG.

[/quote']

LV.X Monsters are mostly getting rotated out in June though, so that won't work out either. The rest will Rotate in June 2011.

Anyways, support for LV has stopped. GX is over.

ITT: Masked Knight never made an appearance in 5ds.

They seriously need to make more Lv Monsters. I don't know what the hell Konami was thinking with Allure Queen and Dark Lucius; they were terrible. More support would be appreciated, but it's not really a necessasity, because they are able to get more support indirectly, like Armed Dragon w/ REDMD. Lv Monsters can be powerful when you play them correctly.

And anyone who is stupid enough to run multiple Lv monsters in one deck deserves to lose. Horus and Armed Dragon DO NOT MIX. :/

[/quote']

Technicly, Yugimonz already has LV.X monsters:

ArmedDragonLV10DP2-EN-UR.jpg

My god' date=' its stuff like this, that encourages people to run Silent Swordsman, Horus, and Armed Dragon, all in 1 terrible deck.

Seriously, its annoying.

On-Topic: LV monsters are fun, [b']BUT IN A DECK THAT REVOLVES AROUND ONLY 1 LV MONSTER[/b]

This

Archived