Pfft, THIS is the best decktype ever. =]

Each can be formidable in a deck focused around them, but together, they're just bad. The fusion of them is way too hard to summon, unless you use Phantom of Chaos + Inferno Reckless Summon.

Uria is the best one, especially now that most of the Trap Monsters have been released and Imperial Custom makes a Uria deck less vulnerable. Raviel is outclassed by...well, a lot of things. The effect monster Obelisk is better, Wicked Dreadroot is better, even the Arcana Force EX are better. Raviel might be nice with Fires of Doomsday and Kuriboh/Multiply, but that's about it. Hamon has always, in my eyes, been best when used with Crystal Beasts, but even then, Abundance is a better win condition.

Uria OTK BEEYOTCH.

...no one told me there was an OTK. D:

Uria gain 1000 ATK per continuous trap in the grave. Of course there's an OTK. Uria decks use very few monsters, so Reasoning, Monster Gate, Card Trooper etc all can ditch a lot continuous traps in short time and once Uria is summoned, it's ATK will be through the roof. Perfect for attacking and winning.

You know' date=' Armitael would've been alot better as a normal Fusion monster. At least then we could use Future fusion with it... Hamon and Uria are the best, as usual blue dude is the crappiest one. Though, Ravioli is pretty cool once he's out.

[/quote']

If your problem with Raviel is to get him out, that is very easy. You just need to combine him with Owner's Seal/Remove Brainwashing. Then you can use Grinder Golem, Revival Gift or Nightmare Archfiends to get your self 3 fiends. Its easier that Hamon or Uria IMOP.

Each can be formidable in a deck focused around them' date=' but together, they're just bad. The fusion of them is way too hard to summon, unless you use Phantom of Chaos + Inferno Reckless Summon. [b']Prisma + Hero's Bond also works, but since it's much harder I see your point.[/b]

Uria is the best one, especially now that most of the Trap Monsters have been released and Imperial Custom makes a Uria deck less vulnerable. Raviel is outclassed by...well, a lot of things. The effect monster Obelisk is better, Wicked Dreadroot is better, even the Arcana Force EX are better. Raviel might be nice with Fires of Doomsday and Kuriboh/Multiply, but that's about it. Hamon has always, in my eyes, been best when used with Crystal Beasts, but even then, Abundance is a better win condition.

It's a shame the Sangenma support from the anime was never printed... that's be balls for your opponent.

- I summon Chaos Core

- I attack Chaos Core

- I ditch the 3 Demons

- What?

- I sac Core for Dark Summons God, then sac it and use loophole to play all 3 Demons at once?

- What is this I don't even...?!

As it is, these 3 just cannot work together because they don't have the support they deserve. Shame too; Armityle would be awesome if he could be brought out easier.

Archived