YVD Card Making Guild

.Leo

[align=center]YVD Card Creating Guild

What We Do:

We make All Sorts of Cards for YVD. Anything from Decks to Booster Packs to Special Promos. We will also hold Special Duel Tournaments. These will be used with our cards made here included with TCG and maybe OCG cards depending on the Tournament. We are alwasy accepting members to the guild.

[spoiler=Members]

Leo - Leader

Lopunny - Co-Leader

Ĩ¢ε

Snitch

Bringerofcake

Genma no Ou

bagon46

Daily News

Eurynome

M.shadows

~King Matrix~

Killer

~JG~

-Griffin

Flandre Scaret

Kotaro

Dark Mousy

Frex

Bösitige Zauberer

Boraro

[spoiler=Current Set]

Current Set: Force of the Ruler

TCG Abbreviation: FOTR

Set Size: 100

Stage: Finalizing - Roids

[spoiler=Older Sets]

[spoiler=Tournaments]

[/align]

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe' date=' Gemini's that flip the decks over (like Conversion of Nature) and they have a certain effect for the type of card on top. For example:

Level 4 (1800 ATK/1400 DEF)

*insert Gemini lore* As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you must turn your Deck upside down and continue the current Duel. This card gains the following effects for the Type of Card on top of your Deck:

Spell: *insert effect*

Trap: *insert effect*

Monster: *insert effect*[/quote']

An idea for a theme.

So this isn't much different than the CCG revival thread so I want to know what differentiates yourselves from the other CCG. What's your current user base look like and how will you maintain card quality so that broken cards aren't accepted as well as keeping people interested in both card making and dueling.

Interesting Idea.

Concept Map:

- Koa'ki Meiru.

- Ritual Support.

- Deck Flipping.

- Blackwings.

- Infernities.

- 3 More Ideas.

We might replace some of the ideas or change the #3.

Deck Flipping is compatable in YVD so there is not problem.

We need to do Ojamas foo' >O

You have to Click on the YVD.set file for the cards to open up.

So ~King Matrix~, Killer and ~JG~ are in.

Once we get enough cards it will be Our Cards only.

Current List:

- Koa'ki Meiru.

- Ritual Support.

- Deck Flipping.

- Blackwings.

- Infernities.

- Ojamas.

- Roids.

- Spirit Support.

If mods want to move this then you can. Not my decision ;D

Maybe' date=' Gemini's that flip the decks over (like Conversion of Nature) and they have a certain effect for the type of card on top. For example:

Level 4 (1800 ATK/1400 DEF)

*insert Gemini lore* As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you must turn your Deck upside down and continue the current Duel. This card gains the following effects for the Type of Card on top of your Deck:

Spell: *insert effect*

Trap: *insert effect*

Monster: *insert effect*[/quote']

An idea for a theme.

I like that idea.

Personally, I think this set should break down as 40 cards of varied themes and 40 cards of general use, a bit like a real set. Thoughts.

[spoiler=The Two Savior Synchros I can Confirm]

Majestic Rose Dragon

FIRE

Level: 9

[Dragon/Synchro/Effect]

"Majestic Dragon" + "Black Rose Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner Monster

Once per turn, negate the effect of an effect monster your opponent controls, and this card can attack your opponent directly this turn. When an opponent's card effect that would destroy this card activates, negate its activation and effect, and send all other cards on the field and in both player's hands to the Graveyard. During your End Phase, return this card to the Extra Deck and Special Summon 1 "Black Rose Dragon" from your Graveyard.

ATK/ 3700

DEF/ 2800

Majestic Faerie Dragon

LIGHT

Level: 9

[Dragon/Synchro/Effect]

"Majestic Dragon" + "Ancient Fairy Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner Monster

Once per turn, you can negate the effect of 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls, and then Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with an equal or lower level. When this card would be destroyed by a card effect, negate that effect and gain 2000 Life Points. Return this card to the Extra Deck during the End Phase, and Special Summon 1 "Ancient Fairy Dragon" from your Graveyard.

ATK/ 3300

DEF/ 4000

These two are the ones I think would fit best, but it's your call chief.

Archived