YVD Card Making Guild

.Leo

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's nothing that says I can't lead the YCCG and contribute to this - this is a format based off of the TCG and/or OCG to improve on a large game, the YCCG is starting without any of the existing cards and trying to build a format with a better atmosphere and less issues.

So where/when do we submit cards or see what ones are in already?

Maybe' date=' Gemini's that flip the decks over (like Conversion of Nature) and they have a certain effect for the type of card on top. For example:

Level 4 (1800 ATK/1400 DEF)

*insert Gemini lore* As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you must turn your Deck upside down and continue the current Duel. This card gains the following effects for the Type of Card on top of your Deck:

Spell: *insert effect*

Trap: *insert effect*

Monster: *insert effect*[/quote']

An idea for a theme.

May I use?

I have a couple lolJamas' I had an idea for the Ancient Fairy Majestic. Here are some:

Ojama White/LIGHT/Level 2/Beast/Effect/0 ATK/1000 DEF

Lore: When this monster is Normal Summoned select 1 Level 4 or lower "Ojama" monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it to your side of the field.

Ojama Pink/LIGHT/Level 2/Beast/Effect/0 ATK/500 DEF

Lore: Increase the ATK of all Level 4 or lower "Ojama" monsters on the field equal to half the combined DEF of all the face up Level 4 and lower "Ojama" monsters on the field.

I would liek to take charge on the Roids please.

Ultra Battleroid/DARK/Level 8/Machine/Effect/3000 ATK/2000 DEF

Lore: This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 "roid" monsters you control. Once per turn you can select 1 "roid" monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this monster. This monster gains 300 ATK for every card equipped to this card. When this monster would be destroyed you can remove from play 2 monsters equipped to this card instead.

My own Roid support:

|Repair Shop|

|Normal Spell Card|

|Remove from play 2 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Add 2 “Roid” monsters from your Deck to your hand.|

|Super Vehicroid Emergency Aid|

|Machine/Fusion|EARTH|Level 8|2800 ATK|2500 DEF|

|Ambulanceroid+Jetroid+Expressroid

Once per turn, Special Summon 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard or add 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard to your hand. During either player’s turn You can tribute a “Roid” monster and activate a Trap Card from your hand.|

|Tankroid|

|Machine|FIRE|Level 5|2200 ATK|1800 DEF|

|If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without a tribute. Once per turn, discard 1 “Roid” card to destroy 1 card on the field.|

I have a couple lolJamas' I had an idea for the Ancient Fairy Majestic. Here are some:

Lore: When this monster is Normal Summoned select 1 Level 4 or lower "Ojama" monster and Special Summon it to your side of the field. Where from?

Lore: Increase the ATK of all Level 4 or lower "Ojama" monsters on the field equal to the combined DEF of all the face up Level 4 and lower "Ojama" monsters on the field. That's too much; you can end up with 5 5000 ATK monsters easily.

I think I'd like to insert some of my Majestic Support' date=' maybe some of my Infernity Stuff, X-Saber Stuff, and maybe I'll make some /Assault Mode Support.

Assault Synchron

LIGHT

Level: 3

[Machine/Tuner']

When this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, the owner of this card may activate 1 "Assault Mode Activate" from their hand.

Super Assault Mode Activate

Normal Trap

This card's name is always treated as "Assault Mode Activate". Pay half of your Life Points. Tribute 1 Synchro Monster and Special Summon 1 "/Assault Mode" monster whose name contains that of the Tributed Monster's from your hand or Deck. During this turn, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle and is unaffected by your opponent's Spell, Trap or Effect Monsters' effects.

Assault Force

Counter Trap

Activate only when your opponent declares an attack while you control a "/Assault Mode" monster. Remove from play all face-up Atack Position Monsters your Opponent controls.

Lore: When this monster is Normal Summoned select 1 Level 4 or lower "Ojama" monster and Special Summon it to your side of the field. Where from?

Lore: Increase the ATK of all Level 4 or lower "Ojama" monsters on the field equal to the combined DEF of all the face up Level 4 and lower "Ojama" monsters on the field. That's too much; you can end up with 5 5000 ATK monsters easily.

I think I'd like to insert some of my Majestic Support' date=' maybe some of my Infernity Stuff, X-Saber Stuff, and maybe I'll make some /Assault Mode Support.

Assault Synchron

LIGHT

[Machine/Tuner']

When this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, the owner of this card can activate 1 "Assault Mode Activate" from their hand.

Normal Trap

This card's name is always treated as "Assault Mode Activate". Pay half of your Life Points. Tribute 1 Synchro Monster and Special Summon 1 "/Assault Mode" monster whose name contains that of the Tributed Monster's from your hand or Deck. During this turn, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle and is unaffected by your opponent's Spell, Trap or Effect Monsters' effects.

Assault Force

Counter Trap

Activate only when your opponent declares an attack while you control a "/Assault Mode" monster. Remove from play all face-up Atack Position Monsters your Opponent controls.

Super Mirror Force with a requirement.

I can play this game too...

Comboroid - Dragonroid/FIRE/Level 9/Machine/Fusion/Effect/3200 ATK/2600 DEF

Lore: "Tankroid" + "Gyroid" + "Patroid" This monster can only be Special Summoned by tributing the above ace-up Fusion Material monsters (the Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). You can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 2 cards your opponent controls. Traps cannot be activated the turn this monster is Fusion Summoned. You can tribute this face-up monster to Special Summon up to 2 "roid" monsters from your hand.

Assault Synchron

LIGHT

[Machine/Tuner']

When this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, the owner of this card can activate 1 "Assault Mode Activate" from their hand.

Normal Trap

Assault Force

Counter Trap

Super Mirror Force with a requirement.

I can play this game too...

It's not a game; it's proofreading. I pointed out a missing piece of information and how strong an effect was; that's not a game.

Some Savior Support Cards from an earlier thread:

[spoiler=Majestic Support]

Majestic Force

Equip Spell

Equip only to a "Majestic" Synchro Monster. Its effect that returns it to the Extra Deck does not activate. If it is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster listed as a Synchro Material Monster on that card from your Graveyard.

Shining Draw

Continuous Spell

When you Synchro Summon a "Majestic" Synchro Monster, draw 3 cards.

Miracle Synchro

Normal Spell

Activate only while you control no cards and your opponent controls a monster. Remove from play, from your hand or Graveyard, Synchro Material Monsters listed on a "Majestic" Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck, and Special Summon that Synchro Monster. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon with the appropriate Synchro Material Monsters.)

Salvation of Light

Normal Spell

Add 1 "Majestic Dragon" from your Deck to your hand, and send 1 Level 1 Monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

Synchro Medium

Normal Spell

Send 1 "Majestic" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard. Special Summon the Synchro Monster listed as a Synchro Material Monster from your Extra Deck. It cannot attack and its effect(s) is negated. Return it to the Extra Deck during the End Phase.

Majestic Reverse

Counter Trap

Activate only when you control a "Majestic" Synchro Monster. Negate the Summon of a monster or the activation of a card's effect, and destroy it.

Iron Core Manufacture Facility

Normal Spell

Once per turn, you can discard an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to add 2 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" card(s) from your Deck or Graveyard (except the discarded card) to your hand.

Koa'ki Meiru Focuser

EARTH

Spellcaster/Effect

3/1100/900

Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed, you can return an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to the top of your Deck instead. If an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" is discarded from your hand for a cost during the End Phase, draw a card.

Core Facsilimer

DARK

Fiend/Effect

2/0/0

Once per turn, you can Tribute this card. If you do, no "Koa'ki Meiru" monsters are required to pay their maintenance cost(s) during the End Phase.

Mixturoid

EARTH

Machine/Fusion/Effect

8/2600/3000

The Fusion Materials for this card are any 3 Machine-type "roid" monsters. This card cannot be Fusion Summoned, except by the effect of "Vehicroid Connection Zone". This card gains the effects of the monster used to Fusion Summon it.

I have three more roids!:

Armorroid/DARK/Level 3/Machine/Effect/500 ATK/2200 DEF

Lore: When this monster is attacked by a monster with lower ATK then this monsters DEF destroy the attacking monster. This monster can only be destroyed by the effect of Spells.

Repair-o-Roid/EARTH/Level 1/Machine/Effect/100 ATK/200 DEF

Lore: Discard this monster while in your hand to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "roid" monster in your Graveyard. The Special Summoned monsters ATK and DEF are decreased by 500.

Wreckroid/EARTH/Level 7/Machine/Effect/2300 ATK/1900 DEF

Lore: You can tribute 1 "roid" monster you control to destroy up to 2 cards on the field. When this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "roid" monster from your Graveyard in Defence position.

Archived