• Created
  • Last Reply

Id like to join!

Mystic of the Heart

|LIGHT|

|Level 4|

|Spellcaster, Effect|

Lore:

This monster cannot be Special Summoned if you and/or your opponent controls 1 or more "Magician of Faith" in face-up Attack or Defense Position. This monster gains 100 ATK and DEF each time you and/or your opponent discards 1 card from his/her hand and is sent to the Graveyard.

D Genma' date=' mind proof-reading the Roid support I posted? Just for checking balance.

[/quote']

My own Roid support:

|Repair Shop|

|Normal Spell Card|

|Remove from play 2 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Add 2 “Roid” monsters from your Deck to your hand.|

Well, Roids are kinda UP'ed as it is and it is conditional... yeah, it's fine.

|Super Vehicroid Emergency Aid|

|Machine/Fusion|EARTH|Level 8|2800 ATK|2500 DEF|

|Ambulanceroid+Jetroid+Expressroid

Once per turn, Special Summon 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard or add 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard to your hand. During either player’s turn You can tribute a “Roid” monster and activate a Trap Card from your hand.|

It may need that "A Fusion Summon of this card..." effect, but this is fine. Why is Expressroid in here and not Resureroid?

|Tankroid|

|Machine|FIRE|Level 5|2200 ATK|1800 DEF|

|If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without a tribute. Once per turn, discard 1 “Roid” card to destroy 1 card on the field.|

Good card.

Iron Core Manufacture Facility

Continuous Spell

Once per turn' date=' you can add an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

[b']They're already making a card like this. Different effect warranted.[/b]

Koa'ki Meiru Focuser

EARTH

Spellcaster/Effect

3/1100/900

If an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" is removed from your hand for a cost, draw a card.

Good plan, but this will never survive long. Needs some sort of protection effect.

I'm thinking Focuser is a bit overkill, reviewing it. I originally wrote it for the discard cost only, but I want to see what you all think of the wider spread. Yes, go discard.

I have three more roids!:

Armorroid/DARK/Level 3/Machine/Effect/500 ATK/2200 DEF

Lore: When this monster is attacked by a monster with lower ATK then this monsters DEF destroy the attacking monster. This monster can only be destroyed by the effect of Spells.

Too much like Armoroid's name' date=' but I like the idea.[/b']

Repair-o-Roid/EARTH/Level 1/Machine/Effect/100 ATK/200 DEF

Lore: You can discard this card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "roid" monster in your Graveyard. It loses 500 ATK and DEF.

Repairoid would be a better name, but nice effect.

Wreckroid/EARTH/Level 7/Machine/Effect/2300 ATK/1900 DEF

Lore: You can tribute 1 "roid" monster you control to destroy up to 2 cards on the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "roid" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defence position.

Yeah, they certainly need this.

Mystic of the Heart

|LIGHT|

|Level 4|

|Spellcaster' date=' Effect|

Lore:

This card cannot be Special Summoned if there is a face-up "Magician of Faith" on the field. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF each time either player discards a card and sends it to the Graveyard.

[b']ATK/ ???

DEF/ ???

Effect is confusing. I can't summon it if a banned card is in play, and it gains a small amount of points for paying costs. I don't know about this. At least finsih the card.

Once per turn' date=' Special Summon 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard or add 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard to your hand. During either player’s turn You can tribute a “Roid” monster and activate a Trap Card from your hand.|

[b']Why is Expressroid in here and not Resureroid?[/b]

Just thought I'd address this question.

The reason is, making Rescueroid one of the materials would ruin the card because you have to main Rescueroid. I've tried to make a fusion of 3 highly playable Roids, so that they can actually have solid Decks, rather than fall apart because all their good cards require hugely inconsistent Decks.

Once per turn' date=' Special Summon 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard or add 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard to your hand. During either player’s turn You can tribute a “Roid” monster and activate a Trap Card from your hand.|

[b']Why is Expressroid in here and not Resureroid?[/b]

Just thought I'd address this question.

The reason is, making Rescueroid one of the materials would ruin the card because you have to main Rescueroid. I've tried to make a fusion of 3 highly playable Roids, so that they can actually have solid Decks, rather than fall apart because all their good cards require hugely inconsistent Decks.

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.

I'm not sure what to add next, so I'll sit on it until I think of something.

Why no support for Soildroids?:sad:

Soild Roid G

[10] EARTH

[Machine/Fusion/Effect]

"Wreckroid" + "Tankroid" + "Repiaroid"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above fusion materials. For each "Roid" monster on the field this card gains 200 DEF. Once per turn Special Summon 1 "Roid" monster with 1500 DEF or less in Defense Poistion. You can only control 1 "Soildroid" monster at a time.

ATK: 3600

DEF: 2800

Iron Core Manufacture Facility

Normal Spell

Once per turn' date=' you can discard an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to add 2 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" card(s) from your Deck or Graveyard (except the discarded card) to your hand.

[b']Much better.[/b]

Koa'ki Meiru Focuser

EARTH

Spellcaster/Effect

3/1100/900

Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed, you can return an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to the top of your Deck instead. If an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" is discarded from your hand for a cost during the End Phase, draw a card.

That's fine.

Core Facsilimer

DARK

Fiend/Effect

2/0/0

Once per turn, you can Tribute this card. If you do, no "Koa'ki Meiru" monsters are required to pay their maintenance cost(s) during the End Phase.

Doesn't it defeat the point of Cores to be DARK?

Mixturoid

EARTH

Machine/Fusion/Effect

8/2600/3000

The Fusion Materials for this card are any 3 Machine-type "roid" monsters. This card cannot be Fusion Summoned, except by the effect of "Vehicroid Connection Zone". This card gains the effects of the monster used to Fusion Summon it.

Connection Zone needs the card to have Vehicroid in its name.

Can I join?

Divine Warrior - Gilgamesh

LIGHT

Warrior/Effect

9/1900/2100

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 Level 6 or higher Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. During the same Battle Phase, in addition to a normal attack, this card can attack as many times as the number of Equip Cards equipped to this card. This card gains 500 ATK for each Equip Spell Card equipped to this card.

Soildroid Gamma

[10] EARTH

[Machine/Fusion/Effect]

"Wreckroid" + "Tankroid" + "Repiaroid"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above fusion materials. For each "Roid" monster on the field this card gains 200 DEF. Once per turn Special Summon 1 "Roid" monster with 1500 DEF or less in Defense Poistion. You can only control 1 "Soildroid" monster at a time.

Final copies:

|Repair Shop|

|Normal Spell Card|

|Remove from play 2 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Add 2 “Roid” monsters from your Deck to your hand.|

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard or add 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard to your hand. During either player’s turn You can tribute a “Roid” monster and activate a Trap Card from your hand.|

|Tankroid|

|If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without a tribute. Once per turn, discard 1 “Roid” card to destroy 1 card on the field.|

OK, Roid support. Je peux le faire.

Frenchroid

EARTH

Machine/Effect

3/1200/800

If "Englishroid" is face-up on the field. This card cannot be destroyed in battle (damage calculation is applied normally).

Englishroid

EARTH

Machine/Union/Effect

3/800/1200

If "Frenchroid" is face-up on the field. This card cannot be destroyed in battle (damage calculation is applied normally). Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip it to "Frenchroid" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK of "Frenchroid" by 500 for every Machine-Type monster on the field.

Torpedoroid

WATER|Level 3

Machine/Effect

If you control a face-up "Submarineroid", you can Tribute this card to inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

ATK: 700

DEF: 1400

Private Jetroid

WIND|Level 6

Machine/Fusion/Effect

"Jetroid" + "Jetroid"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the correct Fusion Material. When a monster is Special Summoned to your opponent's control, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Roid" monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, destroy all cards Special Summoned by this card's effect.

ATK: 1800

DEF: 2300

Well, I think that's mine =P

Soildroid Gamma

[10] EARTH

[Machine/Fusion/Effect]

"Strikeroid" + "Stealthroid" + "Turboroid)

This card can only be Fusion Summoned by removing from play the above fusion material (you do not use "Polymerzation"). For each "Roid" monster on the field this card gains 200 DEF. Once per turn Special Summon 1 "Roid" monster with 1500 DEF or less in Defense Poistion. You can only control 1 "Soildroid" monster at a time.

I'm not really sure on OCG, but this should be ok.

Taxiroid

EARTH|Level 3

Machine/Effect

When this card is sent to the Graveyard by it's own effect, return this card to the Deck and shuffle the Deck. By Tributing this face-up card, you can Special Summon 1 "Roid" monster from your hand.

ATK: 1000

DEF: 1300

Too mcuh roid. Herte's some Anti-Synchro

Synchro Eater

DARK

Level: 4

[Fiend/Effect]

When this card battles a Synchro Monster, that monster's ATK becomes 0 until the End Phase.

ATK/ 1400

DEF/ 1200

Synchro Breaker

DARK

Level: 4

[spellcaster/Effect]

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, send 1 random Synchro Monster from your opponent's Extra Deck to the Graveyard.

ATK/ 1600

DEF/ 1000

Ok. We are going to be voting on the Roids. I will add some of my own.

We Need 8. OCG doesn't count. We can fix that ;]

[spoiler=Roids]

Taxiroid

EARTH|Level 3

Machine/Effect

When this card is sent to the Graveyard by it's own effect, return this card to the Deck and shuffle the Deck. By Tributing this face-up card, you can Special Summon 1 "Roid" monster from your hand.

ATK: 1000

DEF: 1300

Soildroid Gamma

[10] EARTH

[Machine/Fusion/Effect]

"Strikeroid" + "Stealthroid" + "Turboroid)

This card can only be Fusion Summoned by removing from play the above fusion material (you do not use "Polymerzation"). For each "Roid" monster on the field this card gains 200 DEF. Once per turn Special Summon 1 "Roid" monster with 1500 DEF or less in Defense Poistion. You can only control 1 "Soildroid" monster at a time.

Torpedoroid

WATER|Level 3

Machine/Effect

If you control a face-up "Submarineroid", you can Tribute this card to inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

ATK: 700

DEF: 1400

Private Jetroid

WIND|Level 6

Machine/Fusion/Effect

"Jetroid" + "Jetroid"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the correct Fusion Material. When a monster is Special Summoned to your opponent's control, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Roid" monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, destroy all cards Special Summoned by this card's effect.

ATK: 1800

DEF: 2300

Frenchroid

EARTH

Machine/Effect

3/1200/800

If "Englishroid" is face-up on the field. This card cannot be destroyed in battle (damage calculation is applied normally).

Englishroid

EARTH

Machine/Union/Effect

3/800/1200

If "Frenchroid" is face-up on the field. This card cannot be destroyed in battle (damage calculation is applied normally). Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip it to "Frenchroid" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK of "Frenchroid" by 500 for every Machine-Type monster on the field.

|Repair Shop|

|Normal Spell Card|

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard or add 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard to your hand. During either player’s turn You can tribute a “Roid” monster and activate a Trap Card from your hand.|

|Tankroid|

Mixturoid

EARTH

Machine/Fusion/Effect

8/2600/3000

The Fusion Materials for this card are any 3 Machine-type "roid" monsters. This card cannot be Fusion Summoned, except by the effect of "Vehicroid Connection Zone". This card gains the effects of the monster used to Fusion Summon it.

Once per turn, Special Summon 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard or add 1 “Roid” monster from your Graveyard to your hand. During either player’s turn You can tribute a “Roid” monster and activate a Trap Card from your hand.|

Roidical Fusion

[spell Card]

Remove from play "Roid" from your Deck or Graveyard monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster to Special Summon that Fusion Monster in face up Attack Position. (This is treated as a Fusion Summon.) All monsters required to Synchro Summon those monsters must be "Roid" monsters.

Roid Power-Up

[spell Card]

Discard 1 card. Add 1 Level 3 or lower "Roid" monster to your hand.

Tractoroid

EARTH

Machine/Effect

Level 6

When this monster is Normal Summoned, you can Draw 4 cards from your Deck and all Monster Cards get discarded or you can discard your whole hand and Draw 5 cards.

ATK: 2000

DEF: 2100

Archived