YVD Card Making Guild

.Leo

I got a Koa'ki Meiru. I wrote it when I did a Beast Deck in YVD and realized there is not a Beast Koa'ki yet. It doesn't have an anti-meta effect, though.

Koa'ki Meiru Fang

Super Rare

Attribute: FIRE

Type: Beast/Effect

Level: 4

ATK: 2000

DEF: 600

Effect: During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Beast-Type monster in your hand. This card can attack your opponent directly. When it does, any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent becomes 1000.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally hate anti-Meta but Koa'ki Meiry is awesome sauce so I will attempt.

Koa'ki Meiru Mindreader/EARTH/Level 4/Psychic/Effect/1300 ATK/1800 DEF

Lore: Your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters. Once per turn you can pay 1000 Life Points to negate this monsters effect until the End Phase and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from your hand. Your opponent must reveal their hand when they add a card from their Deck to their hand by the effect of a card or discard their whole hand.

It does seem a little OP to me.

I wrote some more "Koa'ki Meiru" cards. I admit the first one is not that good ("Core Transport Unit" may be better), but the last one is useful because it will let you maintain all Koa'kis with just 1 Core.

Iron Core Duplication

Common

Spell Card

Type: Quick-Play

Effect: Activate only when you add 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to your hand. Add 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your Deck to your hand. During your End Phase, send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" or 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from your hand to the Graveyard.

Core Vortex

Rare

Spell Card

Type: Continous

Effect: Discard 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru". Remove from play any monster Special Summoned by your opponent. Destroy this card during your 3rd Standby Phase after activation.

Core Reproduction

Super Rare

Spell Card

Effect: Activate only during your End Phase. send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard. "Koa'Ki Meiru" monsters you control are not destroyed during the End Phase.

Iron Core Manufacture Facility

Normal Spell

Once per turn' date=' you can discard an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to add 2 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" card(s) from your Deck or Graveyard (except the discarded card) to your hand.

Koa'ki Meiru Focuser

EARTH

Spellcaster/Effect

3/1100/900

Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed, you can return an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to the top of your Deck instead. If an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" is discarded from your hand for a cost during the End Phase, draw a card.

Core Facsilimer

EARTH

Fiend/Effect

2/0/0

Once per turn, you can Tribute this card. If you do, no "Koa'ki Meiru" monsters are required to pay their maintenance cost(s) during the End Phase of this turn.

[/quote']

And a few more:

Core Reactant Result

Normal Spell

Activate this effect by discarding 3 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand. Destroy all cards your opponent controls.

Koa'ki Meiru Energy Absrption

Normal Trap

Activate if a "Koa'ki Meiru" monster is destroyed during the End Phase. Special Summon a "Koa'ki Meiru" monster with ATK less than the destroyed monster.

[spoiler=Current Koa'ki Meiru Support List]

Normal Spell

Once per turn, you can discard an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to add 2 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" card(s) from your Deck or Graveyard (except the discarded card) to your hand.

Koa'ki Meiru Focuser

EARTH

Spellcaster/Effect

3/1100/900

Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed, you can return an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to the top of your Deck instead. If an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" is discarded from your hand for a cost during the End Phase, draw a card.

Core Facsilimer

DARK

Fiend/Effect

2/0/0

Once per turn, you can Tribute this card. If you do, no "Koa'ki Meiru" monsters are required to pay their maintenance cost(s) during the End Phase of this turn.

Core Reactant Result

Normal Spell

Activate this effect by discarding 3 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand. Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

(I'm not sure if this is UP or OP. Help?)

Normal Trap

Activate if a "Koa'ki Meiru" monster is destroyed during the End Phase. Special Summon a "Koa'ki Meiru" monster with ATK less than the destroyed monster.

Koa'ki Meiru Fang

Super Rare

Effect: During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Beast-Type monster in your hand. This card can attack your opponent directly. When it does, any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent becomes 1000.

Lore: Your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters. Once per turn you can pay 1000 Life Points to negate this monsters effect until the End Phase and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from your hand. Your opponent must reveal their hand when they add a card from their Deck to their hand by the effect of a card or discard their whole hand.

Koa'ki Meiru Shell

Ultra Rare

Attribute: EARTH

Type: Machine/Effect

Level: 2

ATK: 500

DEF: 1000

Effect: This card is treated as "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" While it is in your hand. If a "Koa'ki Meiru" monster you control would be destroyed during the End Phase while this card is on the field, you can destroy this card instead.

I will add some of mine soon. We just need some more members to add some and then we will start the voting.

1 more:

Koa'ki Meiru Shell

Ultra Rare

Effect: This card is treated as "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" While it is in your hand. If a "Koa'ki Meiru" monster you control would be destroyed during the End Phase while this card is on the field, you can destroy this card instead.

Core Reactant Result

Normal Spell

Activate this effect by discarding 3 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand. Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

I think is UP, "Reckoned Power" does almost the same thing (destroys all face-downs), and you only need to reveal an Iron Core.

Your card would be balanced if it destroyed all cards on your opponent's field, leaving a clear field to deliver a possible final blow with your Koa'kis.

EDIT:

This was stated before: Facsimiler is DARK. Are you ok with it? Koa'ki Meirus are not supposed to be DARK or LIGHT.

Core Reactant Result

Normal Spell

I think is UP' date=' "Reckoned Power" does almost the same thing (destroys all face-downs), and you only need to reveal an Iron Core.

Your card would be balanced if it destroyed all cards on your opponent's field, leaving a clear field to deliver a possible final blow with your Koa'kis.

[b']Edited.[/b]

EDIT:

This was stated before: Facsimiler is DARK. Are you ok with it? Koa'ki Meirus are not supposed to be DARK or LIGHT. As it stands, it's not a Koaki. But I'll change it.

Ok. Any changes just tell me ;D

Koa'ki Meiru ________

[EARTH]

[Rock/Effect]

When this card is Summoned, send 1 "Iron Core of the Koa'ki Meiru" from your Deck to the Graveyard. Cards cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by Monster Effect.

ATK: 1400 / DEF: 1200

Need a Name + Suggestions.

Koa'ki Meriu Wyveros

WATER

Dragon / Level 4

1200 ATK / 2300 DEF

During your End Phase, discard 1 "Iron Core of the Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand or reveal 1 Dragon-Type monster in your hand. If you do not, this monster is destroyed. Once per turn, you can return this card on your side of the filed to its owner's hand. Discard this card and select 1 face-up "Koa'ki Meiru" monster you control to add 1 monster with the same type from your Deck to your hand.

I see this being run in Hopeless with Dragon to search out REDRUM, and Koa'kis to remove their discard costs. Fun card, no?

I'd like to join this guild...

I'd love to convert images..(I will help to convert images for card set)

and i have my own sets...(I will do my own set + converted images for YVD)

i will post when it's finished.. XD

I like Gemini,warrior,and machine..

i have some trouble to find good images.. :(

What do you think of these for the archetype Leo?

Koa'ki Meiru Zapstrike

EARTH|Level 4

Thunder/Effect

During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Thunder-Type monster in your hand. If you draw 1 “Koa’ki Meiru Storm Flicker” during your Draw Phase, you can show it to your opponent to inflict 700 damage to your opponent. LIGHT and DARK monsters cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 monster of the same Attribute from the owner's Graveyard.

ATK: 1900

DEF: 1900

Koa’ki Meiru Storm Flicker

WIND|Level 4

Thunder/Effect

During each of your End Phase, destroy this card unless you send 1 “Iron Core of Koa’ki Meiru” from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 WIND monster in your hand. Each time a LIGHT or DARK monster is Special Summoned or Flip Summoned, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. While you have 1 “Iron Core of Koa’ki Meiru in your Graveyard, your opponent cannot destroy Trap Card’s you control.

DEF: 1500

Here's some of my old Cores:

Core-Chimail Velocor

EARTH

Level: 5

[Dinosaur/Effect]

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by revealing 1 Dinosaur-type monster in your hand or discarding 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru". During the End Phase, destroy this card unless you reveal 1 Dinosaur-type monster in your hand or discarding 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru".

ATK/ 2500

DEF/ 1200

Koa'ki Meiru Seer

WIND

[spellcaster/Effect]

During the End Phase, destroy this card unless you reveal 1 Spellcaster-type monster in your hand or discarding 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru". Once per turn, when a "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" is sent to the Graveyard, select 1 set card in your opponent's Spell and Trap Card Zones and guess the type of card (Monster, Spell or Trap), then destroy it. If you call it right, draw 1 card. If you call it wrong, your opponent draws 1 card.

ATK/ 1200

DEF/ 1700

Koa'ki Meiru Launcher

WATER

[Machine/Effect]

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can reveal 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster in your hand or discard 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to Special Summon 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster with 2000 DEF or less from your Deck in face-up Defense Position.

ATK/ 0

DEF/ 2000

Core Anti-Armor

Equip Spell

Equip only to a "Koa'ki Meiru" monster. During battle between the equipped monster and a LIGHT or DARK monster whose DEF is less than the equipped monster's ATK, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference.

Core Portal

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, you can reveal 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to Normal Summon or set 1 extra "Koa'ki Meiru" monster this turn.

Core Barrier

Normal Trap

Activate only by revealing 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" in your Graveyard when your opponent declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster and end the Battle Phase.

Core Halberd

Continuous Trap

After activation, this card becomes an Equip Spell Card and is equipped to 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster. It gains 500 ATK for every LIGHT or DARK monster your opponent controls. If the equipped monster battles a Special Summoned monster, destroy that monster before damage calculation. During your End Phase, destroy this card unless you discard 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru".

Enjoi.

Ok. Lets start the voting!

[spoiler=Koa'Ki Meiru]

Iron Core Duplication

Common

Spell Card

Effect: Activate only when you add 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to your hand. Add 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your Deck to your hand. During your End Phase, send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" or 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from your hand to the Graveyard.

Core Vortex

Rare

Spell Card

Effect: Discard 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru". Remove from play any monster Special Summoned by your opponent. Destroy this card during your 3rd Standby Phase after activation.

Core Reproduction

Super Rare

Spell Card

Effect: Activate only during your End Phase. send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard. "Koa'Ki Meiru" monsters you control are not destroyed during the End Phase.

Normal Spell

Once per turn, you can discard an "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to add 2 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" card(s) from your Deck or Graveyard (except the discarded card) to your hand.

Koa'ki Meiru Focuser

EARTH

Spellcaster/Effect

3/1100/900

Core Facsilimer

DARK

Fiend/Effect

2/0/0

Core Reactant Result

Normal Spell

Normal Trap

Koa'ki Meiru Fang

Super Rare

Koa'ki Meiru Shell

Ultra Rare

Core-Chimail Velocor

EARTH

Level: 5

[Dinosaur/Effect]

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by revealing 1 Dinosaur-type monster in your hand or discarding 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru". During the End Phase, destroy this card unless you reveal 1 Dinosaur-type monster in your hand or discarding 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru".

ATK/ 2500

DEF/ 1200

Koa'ki Meiru Seer

WIND

[spellcaster/Effect]

During the End Phase, destroy this card unless you reveal 1 Spellcaster-type monster in your hand or discarding 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru". Once per turn, when a "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" is sent to the Graveyard, select 1 set card in your opponent's Spell and Trap Card Zones and guess the type of card (Monster, Spell or Trap), then destroy it. If you call it right, draw 1 card. If you call it wrong, your opponent draws 1 card.

ATK/ 1200

DEF/ 1700

Koa'ki Meiru Launcher

WATER

[Machine/Effect]

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can reveal 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster in your hand or discard 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to Special Summon 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster with 2000 DEF or less from your Deck in face-up Defense Position.

ATK/ 0

DEF/ 2000

Core Anti-Armor

Equip Spell

Equip only to a "Koa'ki Meiru" monster. During battle between the equipped monster and a LIGHT or DARK monster whose DEF is less than the equipped monster's ATK, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference.

Core Portal

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, you can reveal 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to Normal Summon or set 1 extra "Koa'ki Meiru" monster this turn.

Core Barrier

Normal Trap

Activate only by revealing 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" in your Graveyard when your opponent declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster and end the Battle Phase.

Core Halberd

Continuous Trap

After activation, this card becomes an Equip Spell Card and is equipped to 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster. It gains 500 ATK for every LIGHT or DARK monster your opponent controls. If the equipped monster battles a Special Summoned monster, destroy that monster before damage calculation. During your End Phase, destroy this card unless you discard 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru".

Koa'ki Meiru Zapstrike

EARTH|Level 4

Thunder/Effect

During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Thunder-Type monster in your hand. If you draw 1 “Koa’ki Meiru Storm Flicker” during your Draw Phase, you can show it to your opponent to inflict 700 damage to your opponent. LIGHT and DARK monsters cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 monster of the same Attribute from the owner's Graveyard.

ATK: 1900

DEF: 1900

WIND|Level 4

Thunder/Effect

During each of your End Phase, destroy this card unless you send 1 “Iron Core of Koa’ki Meiru” from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 WIND monster in your hand. Each time a LIGHT or DARK monster is Special Summoned or Flip Summoned, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. While you have 1 “Iron Core of Koa’ki Meiru in your Graveyard, your opponent cannot destroy Trap Card’s you control.

DEF: 1500

Koa'ki Meriu Wyveros

WATER

Dragon / Level 4

1200 ATK / 2300 DEF

During your End Phase, discard 1 "Iron Core of the Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand or reveal 1 Dragon-Type monster in your hand. If you do not, this monster is destroyed. Once per turn, you can return this card on your side of the filed to its owner's hand. Discard this card and select 1 face-up "Koa'ki Meiru" monster you control to add 1 monster with the same type from your Deck to your hand.

Koa'ki Meiru Landslide

[EARTH]

[Rock/Effect]

When this card is Summoned, send 1 "Iron Core of the Koa'ki Meiru" from your Deck to the Graveyard. Cards cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard by Monster Effect.

ATK: 1900 / DEF: 1200

Core Explosion

[Quick-Play Spell Card]

Activate only when "Iron Core of the Koa'ki Meiru" is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard. Destroy all cards on the field.

Remember. 8 Get in. Not voting for self.

Iron Core Duplication

Common

Spell Card

Effect: Activate only when you add 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" to your hand. Add 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your Deck to your hand. During your End Phase' date=' send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" or 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from your hand to the Graveyard.

Core Vortex

Rare

Spell Card

Core Reproduction

Super Rare

Spell Card

[/quote']

Are you not including those?

Anyways:

Koa'ki Meiru Landslide

Koa'ki Meriu Wyveros

Koa'ki Meiru Seer

Core Barrier

Core Portal

Koa'ki Meiru Energy Absorption

Core Explosion

Okay here is my vote: Koa'ki Meiru Laucnher it can speed up the whole Deck type by playing a better Koa'ki Meiru.

Iron Core Duplication it can speed up the Deck also and can avoid the destruction of a Koa'ki Meiru monster.

Core Vortex instant DAD/JD/BW kill pretty good anti meta.

Core Reproduction a good card to run in 3s great card

Core Facsilimer like a monster version of core reproduction but it negates a cost altogether.

Koa'ki Meiru Landslide it is devestating.

Core Explosion for Landslide pwnt!

Here is the card I made leo (The one you told me to repost -.-)

Gravekeepers Anubis

|DARK|

|Level 4|

|Spellcaster/Effect|

|1800 ATK/1000 DEF|

Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned send this card to the Graveyard. During your 3rd Standby Phase after this card has been sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card. This card's activation and effect are unaffected by "Necrovalley".

Archived