My Soul is burning and My Heart on Fire(Soul of Fire)

Really, is there any use for this card? I might be missing somthing but it seems awful.

SoulofFireFOTB-EN-SR-1E.jpg

Your opponent draws 1 card. Then, select 1 Pyro-Type monster from your Deck and remove it from play. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the removed monster. If you activate this card you cannot declare an attack this turn.

A good combo is to activate 3 copies of this card (since you'll be skipping your battle phase anyway for playing just one)' date=' then activate Greed, since your opponent just got to draw 3 cards. If you select 3 Volcanic Doomfires, you will inflict a total of 6000 damage to your opponent in one turn. [/quote']

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, even with out losing your ability to attack and the opponent's draw this would still be a bad card, so why were those two things added. If it was to keep the card from being "broken" why have so many other broken cards been made with out even an attempt at keeping them from being so. It's like they are trying to make crap cards.

This card is burning! Its telling me to play it on you! [/G-Gundam]

You forget Momaru' date=' victory goes to.... THOSE WITH FLAMVELLS!!! [/GaoGaiGar']

Will things ever be the same again?

It's the... FINAL COUNTDOWN [/Europe]

NOO! It burns! [/Faces of Evil]

Archived