The Seal of Orichalcos

[align=center]Pretty lolzy discussion... but anyways

TheSealofOrichalcosSEAL-EN-C.png[/align]

[justify]This Spell Card is impervious to negation' date=' destruction, and removal. Increase the ATK power of all your monsters by 500. You control a back row of monsters that cannot be attacked while a monster is in the front row. Send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate and destroy any card. The soul of whichever Duelist loses this Duel is forfeit to the winner.[/i'][/justify]

[align=center]Ok, so lets see the plus sides in this if it were released

• Can't be removed from the field

• A Solemn Judgment on crack

• 500 ATK bonus

• An extra row of monsters

• Can be searched by Terraforming

• If you win the duel, does it mean you win the match? :o

Discuss how this card could potentially funk things over[/align]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone would run another field spell to get rid of it.

I actually dont think that can be done :S

it can be' date=' that's how you play duos and tritious, the 2nd and 3rd levels of the card.

but I don't think that the card can be discarded for an omni-counter.

the higher levels have powers like that (which dartz abused the hell out of.) but this one is a basic power boost with match win built in.

I also heard it makes all monsters boosted by it dark types as well.[hr']

I would actually like to have a copy for myself, may not be playable, but hell, the seal matches my style of play.

New Card:

"Holy Hand Grenade - a Noobs Hope"

Normal Spell

Lore;

This card cannot be negated by "Seal of Orichalcos" or any other card. When this card is activated, your opponent must reveal all "Seal of Orichalos" in their hands, Deck, Graveyard, and Remove From Game Zone to you. Anounce loudly that you are using this card and say "Bless thou Holy Hand Grenade, and may it blow thy enemys into tiny bits". You are allowed to rip those cards from the game.

Best anti-specific card EVAR.

New Card:

"Holy Hand Grenade - a Noobs Hope"

Normal Spell

Lore;

This card cannot be negated by "Seal of Orichalcos" or any other card. When this card is activated' date=' your opponent must reveal all "Seal of Orichalos" in their hands, Deck, Graveyard, and Remove From Game Zone to you. Anounce loudly that you are using this card and say "Bless thou Holy Hand Grenade, and may it blow thy enemys into tiny bits". You are allowed to rip those cards from the game.[/i']

Best anti-specific card EVAR.

If The seal came out, everybody would side that.

And youtube would have fun.

lolwut?

This Spell Card is impervious to negation, destruction, and removal.

Impervious??!?!?!? Doesn't it mean, not effected?!?

Increase the ATK power of all your monsters by 500. You control a back row of monsters that cannot be attacked while a monster is in the front row.

WTH?!?

Send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate and destroy any card.

The soul of whichever Duelist loses this Duel is forfeit to the winner.

WTH X2?!?!?!?!?!?!

People who ever this this is real is a complete FAILure.

I rest my case.

that lore isn't even close to the full extent of the seal's effects. By my count there are like 12-15 effects built into it. Which is why if its ever released in the OCG/TCG' date=' Konami has no choice but to nerf it.

[/quote']

You don't know do you?

This is but the first in a series.

The Second Seal of Orif*ckyou

The Third Seal of Orif*ckyou

And the fan favorite,

The Seal of Give Up Already

that lore isn't even close to the full extent of the seal's effects. By my count there are like 12-15 effects built into it. Which is why if its ever released in the OCG/TCG' date=' Konami has no choice but to nerf it.

[/quote']

You don't know do you?

And the fan favorite,

The other "layers" add a new additional effect. So its like 12-15 + 1 + 1 for a total of around 14-17 effects when the Seal is at Level 3. Totally overpowering. What's worse, there is only a single card that can destroy it, and just like the Seal itself that card does not exist.

[/quote']

You don't know do you?

And the fan favorite,

The other "layers" add a new additional effect. So its like 12-15 + 1 + 1 for a total of around 14-17 effects when the Seal is at Level 3. Totally overpowering. What's worse, there is only a single card that can destroy it, and just like the Seal itself that card does not exist.

Do you know the 3rd seal's effect?

Don't. Unless your in the mood to just kill yourself.

I was not affected, as I am emo.

But if you are not, don't look, as you will surely die.

I wouldn't go that far. But If you got an God Cards in your deck you can still take on someone with this. Anyways what's the backstory on the image, is that suppose to be the alleged image of the actual card Upper Deck supposedly made?

It funny how know one is ever able to provide a clear photo when it comes to this matter.

I wouldn't go that far. But If you got an God Cards in your deck you can still take on someone with this. Anyways what's the backstory on the image' date=' is that suppose to be the alleged image of the actual card Upper Deck supposedly made?

It funny how know one is ever able to provide a clear photo when it comes to this matter.

[/quote']

Anime Card is anime.

I wouldn't go that far. But If you got an God Cards in your deck you can still take on someone with this. Anyways what's the backstory on the image' date=' is that suppose to be the alleged image of the actual card Upper Deck supposedly made?

[/quote']

Anime Card is anime.

Yup

Guest Chaos Pudding

Technically, there are a few actual copies floating around in the hands of either Konami or UDE employees (can't remember which). The card itself is real, but Illegal.

Archived