SJC LA Results

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not so up to date on the meta' date=' so can some one tell me the difference between Lightsworn

and Twilight. I know, or at least think, that Twilight is basicly LS that runs more dark stuff, but that can't be the main difference.

Shocked to only see 1 BW.

[/quote']

Twilight is when a player tries to incorporate DAD into LS. This has gotten much easier due to plaguespreader zombie. It's pretty good.

We need more BW wins.

Yes! Ls is still swinging their epicness around. It's about time they beat zombies: ln fact' date=' it seems as if zombies players are less skilled than the deck they're handling...

[/quote']

What are you smoking? It seems that LS players need less skill than the people who stack the decks for them.

LS takes far less skill than zombies. And zombies haven't beaten LS for a while. Are you from a deep sea fishingboat because i'm smelling some moron.

a moran is a kind of fish.......

ldiot. Where exactly in my last post did you hear me say LS need experience? Exactly.

And l wasn't talking about the SJC - I'm talking about in general. Many people have been saying that zombies could actually beat LS when it balls down to it which simply is not true, as above information states.

Please don't piss me off, i'm not exactly in a hospitable mood right now.

ldiot. Where exactly in my last post did you hear me say LS need experience? Exactly.

And l wasn't talking about the SJC - I'm talking about in general. Many people have been saying that zombies could actually beat LS when it balls down to it which simply is not true' date=' as above information states.

Please don't piss me off, i'm not exactly in a hospitable mood right now.

[/quote']

Well EXCUSE me -_-

Zombies take skill to play. If you would have been surprised had Zombies beaten LS then you're a moron. Zombies had more toppers. And to be honest I don't care if you aren't in a hospitable mood because I'm not at a 5-star hotel and I'm not at a customer service desk for my marshmallow gun...

Many people have been saying that zombies could actually beat LS when it balls down to it which simply is not true' date=' as above information states.

[/quote']

How the hell do you think Zombies even got into the top 16 in such great numbers? Because they were pwning LS all day long in swiss.

lt's different everywhere. ln the US over here, zombies are under lightsworns.

Because you can OBVIOUSLY do something over the internet. >_>

On-Topic: Good to see GB topped 16. I'm surprised only 1 BW made it though. I was expecting more of them.

Yes. Gladiator Beasts are still fun. =3

Disappointing enough, I'm tired of seeing Ls every funking where. It's irritating.

Seems GBs aren't as dead as some of you may think.

That said' date=' I expected these results, pretty much. Except I thought there would be more Blackwings...

[/quote']

OMG 1 TOP!

Rescue Cat has 1 SJC top ... Norleras has 1 SJC top ...

And where are the decklists?

Do YOU have an SJC top? Ok then.

Glads are on their way back up. I'm playing glads in regionals and I would love to see the glad list. Was it fissure glads by chance?

Archived