So, about Super-Nimble Mega Hamster...

Why is it that so many of you are worshiping its name's eccentricity? Where were you guys when I was trying to get Armored Basic Insect with Laser Cannon? You guys just treated it as another day at the office.

Why weren't you guys any more excited by cards like Archfiend Marmot of Nefariousness than by your Fsjals and your purple Pokémon?

I mean FFS, JUST LAST SET we got LORD British Space Fighter! Like, what is that? I can just picture it now... "HRM HRM, that's LORD British Space Fighter to YOU SIR, and only now with the release of Super-Nimble Mega Hamster do you guys raise an eyebrow.

So, I wanna know, what's the excuse here guys?

Lord British is just taken from Richard Garriott

Sure' date=' but Lord British Space Fighter and Lord British are two entirely different things.

Archfiend Marmot of Nefariousness was funny back when it first came out but is now old.

I don't think I'd ever seen it mentioned, but then again, it first came out January 23rd 1999 in Japan, at which point I was four, so I guess I could've easily missed it. Granted, it wasn't Archfiend Marmot of Nefariousness back then, but it was Demon Beaver, which still counts if you catch my drift.

Oh, and while we're at it, just stumbled upon Obese Marmot of Nefariousness

Guest PikaPerson01

I don't think I'd ever seen it mentioned' date=' but then again, it first came out January 23rd 1999 in Japan, at which point I was four, so I guess I could've easily missed it.[/quote']

Wait, you're 14!?!

Ewwwwwww... I thought you were cool. DX

Why weren't you guys any more excited by cards like Archfiend Marmot of Nefariousness than by your Fsjals and your purple Pokémon?

Best. Topic. Evar.

I don't think I'd ever seen it mentioned' date=' but then again, it first came out January 23rd 1999 in Japan, at which point I was, [b']FOR[/b], so I guess I could've easily missed it.

Wait, you're 14!?!

@Pika: What age would clasify someone as bieng "cool"?

[spoiler=...]

inb4ovarninethousand

inb4inb4no

I don't think I'd ever seen it mentioned' date=' but then again, it first came out January 23rd 1999 in Japan, at which point I was four, so I guess I could've easily missed it.[/quote']

Wait, you're 14!?!

Hah, no you didn't.

Because it's a rodent.

So's a Marmot.

What age would clasify someone as bieng "cool"?

0-9

20-29

40-49

60+

The even decades and/or old people.

0-9

So' date=' your cool if your an 8 year old who plays Halo?

[/ilovethistopic']

On-Topic: Super Hamster is indeed super

Yes. You can't possibly be uncool at 8-years old.

Oh, and just because you're Super-Nimble doesn't necessarily mean you're Super, for example, Super-Nimble Mega Hamster isn't Super at all!

0-9

[/ilovethistopic']

Oh, and just because you're Super-Nimble doesn't necessarily mean you're Super, for example, Super-Nimble Mega Hamster isn't Super at all!

Yes it is it has super powers to teleport animals face down on the ground thats how super it is.

[spoiler=And...]

0-9

>_>

[spoiler=P O L A R I S =]

pedobear.jpg

Oh' date=' and just because you're Super-Nimble doesn't necessarily mean you're Super, for example, Super-Nimble Mega Hamster isn't Super at all!

[/quote']

Fun-Fact: It was to stay on topic(not that it matters)

Yes it is it has super powers to teleport animals face down on the ground thats how super it is.

LETS BLAST THROUGH WITH SONICSUPER-SPEED!

0-9

[/ilovethistopic']

[spoiler=And...]

0-9

>_>

[spoiler=P O L A R I S =]

pedobear.jpg

Thanks, now I cant get Oprah's Pedobear song out of my head.

Best. Topic. Evar.

I don't think I'd ever seen it mentioned' date=' but then again, it first came out January 23rd 1999 in Japan, at which point I was, [b']FOR[/b], so I guess I could've easily missed it.

Wait, you're 14!?!

Every other age but 14.

Best. Topic. Evar.

Wait, you're 14!?!

Every other age but 14.

So I'll be cool after 135 minutes?

Nice =)

The Space Fighter in the Lord British card makes it sound stupid not cool...

And Super-Nimble Mega Hamster doesn't sound stupid?

The card does look funny so a funny name fits it....Lord British is not the same case....Mainly coz the actual complete name is LORD BRITISH...the space fighter was added in the english version only

Archived