Monsters that attack directly.

Why can't they make good direct attackers? (not counting immortals)

Morphtronic Boarden would like to Battle!

Morphtronic Boarden used Beat Up!

Morphtronic Boarden's attack!

daboss144 lost 16.25% of his health!

Morphtronic Boomboxen's attack!

daboss144 lost 50% of his health!

Morphtronic Radion's attack!

daboss144 lost 22.5% of his health!

Morphtronic Celfon's attack!

daboss144 lost 11.25% of his health!

daboss144 fainted!

Morphtronic Boarden gained 1 EXP!

Morphtronic Boarden grew to LV4!

Morphtronic Boarden learned Assist!

Too many hidden jokes in there' date=' but you get the point.

BTW, Beat Up is an actual Pokemon attack, and it DOES work like that (every other Pokemon you have on you attacks).

[/quote']

Beat Up is a horrible move though

Stfu. He's not supposed to know that >_<

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can't they make good direct attackers? (not counting immortals)

Morphtronic Boarden would like to Battle!

Morphtronic Boarden used Beat Up!

Morphtronic Boarden's attack!

daboss144 lost 16.25% of his health!

Morphtronic Boomboxen's attack!

daboss144 lost 50% of his health!

Morphtronic Radion's attack!

daboss144 lost 22.5% of his health!

Morphtronic Celfon's attack!

daboss144 lost 11.25% of his health!

daboss144 fainted!

Morphtronic Boarden gained 1 EXP!

Morphtronic Boarden grew to LV4!

Morphtronic Boarden learned Assist!

Too many hidden jokes in there' date=' but you get the point.

BTW, Beat Up is an actual Pokemon attack, and it DOES work like that (every other Pokemon you have on you attacks).

[/quote']

Beat Up is a horrible move though

Stfu. He's not supposed to know that >_<

I already knew that move was bad, I play poketendo. And i forgot about morphs. *writes mental note not to forget morphs*

InabaWhiteRabbitLOD-EN-C.jpg

I've always thought this card was based on the rabbit in the moon.

I think that's the most fail card i've ever seen. Why can't they make good direct attackers? (not counting immortals)

All direct attackers are generally low to be balanced, if they are not low, then they have to be hard to summon and have an exploited weakness just like Earthbounds to keep it fair. But Spirit Monsters are just annoying to use for this purpose.

Inaba is actually pretty fun to use during 2 situations:

-If you are winning and have another monster powerful enough to protect you while Inaba is gone. The opponent meets despair xD

-If you are loosing and have nothing else to do, and want to bother your opponent before your life hits 0

Is it a bad idea to side in a direct attacker or 2 at regionals using a stall deck? Just stall until time runs out' date=' then wait for sudden death. Poke them for 700 for game?

[/quote']

Me personally, no. My Stall stuff, I never attack..ever. I use a random lolburn deck, and I never attack..ever. Solar Flare and other are just so much fun..especially in 3's! =D

Is it a bad idea to side in a direct attacker or 2 at regionals using a stall deck? Just stall until time runs out' date=' then wait for sudden death. Poke them for 700 for game?

[/quote']

Me personally, no. My Stall stuff, I never attack..ever. I use a random lolburn deck, and I never attack..ever. Solar Flare and other are just so much fun..especially in 3's! =D

I mean taking this to the next level. No burn at all, just tons and tons of stall. Run a few direct attackers, wait for sudden death. Then make them lose by poking with a direct attack. Then they'd lose by game mechanic. Lulz

[/quote']

I mean taking this to the next level. No burn at all, just tons and tons of stall. Run a few direct attackers, wait for sudden death. Then make them lose by poking with a direct attack. Then they'd lose by game mechanic. Lulz

Too slow to me..

Seeing the power of direct attackers..I don't really like it DX

Burn/stall is more fun..if you make the burn insane enough, like Chain Energy + Toll + Solar Flare Dragon, you can win pretty fast.

Raging Flame Sprite slaughters lots of decks...just not any of the decks anyone actually uses anymore. However, there is some sort of sick pleasure of hopping over a Level Limited boss monster with a 3000+ attacker.

Fun fact: Even though Opti-Camouflage Armor is pretty old, it features an X-Saber! OMG!

Raging Flame Sprite slaughters lots of decks...just not any of the decks anyone actually uses anymore. However' date=' there is some sort of sick pleasure of hopping over a Level Limited boss monster with a 3000+ attacker.

[/quote']

sig'd. In all seriousness Blue eyes the Toon dragon of cartoons.

Archived