Lets talk about of the Forbiden One and his encarnations

what egyptian myth is Exodia based on anyways?

Idk. It's funny though..

He's stronger than God. (Creator)

It's not...

Apophis and Anubis are real though' date=' as are a few more. Just not exodia, obelisk, slifer, or winged dragon of ra.[/b']

well Exodia has something to do with an Egyptian theme, but is more on a book rather than been a Egyptian "god", The Book of Exodus or The Exodus for short. Exodia's name is base on that.

obelisk

An obelisk is a sacred monument.

' date=' slifer

Its real name was "Osiris" in the un-censored version. In mytology, Osiris is a symbol or resurection, as in the legend, he was murdered by his brother Seth because of envy of him in general, and his body was cut into 12 parts (or so), Isis(Osiris' wife) and Nephtis(Seth's wife) decided to try to put it back together and he came back and he revived. Yes both wifes were on Osiris's side). Then one of the sons of one of those couples is Anubis, I don't remember well the deails really.

Ra is the god of resurection in yugioh just because they wanted to incorporate "phoenix" on it I think.

, or winged dragon of ra.

Ra is the the god of the sun, or rather, the Sun itself. Its the highest god I've seen from egyptian mytology and its the only one I've never heard of having a family member and such like with the other gods.

Kaiba: Now draw your last pathetic card so I can finish you...

Yugi: I'm not going to draw a card, Kaiba. I'm going to draw my whole deck! DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW

Yugi: GO! EXODIA OBILITIRATE BOOM CRASH BANG

Kaiba: F***********************************....

This is more likely then the original.

You see, the percentage it'll go on its own is nearly 0. With Exodus it's at least thinkable, but other then that no.

Archived