Lets talk about of the Forbiden One and his encarnations

YU_exodiaset.jpg

ExodiaNecrossDCR-NA-UR-1E.jpgContractwithExodiaDCR-NA-C-1E.jpg

Exxod%2CMasterofTheGuardSD7-EN-UR-1E.jpgExodiustheUltimateForbiddenLordJUMP-EN-UR-LE.png

ah Exodia, everytime someone mentions your name it brings fear to your opponent's soul. Yet somewhat hard to obtain and yet once done, victory is in our grasp. You had many incarnations that could give you a boost, but others are strange on with a different idea.

Let us discuss about Exodia and his different incarnations that Konami has release to help him out or not. Do you think there useful or are they useless?. Is Exodia and his incarnations still a force to be reckon with or has it finally reach there limit?. Do you think Konami will bring out another Exodia incarnation?

discuss.

Exodia's really too slow these days.

One of my mates is going to draw "Third Leg of the Forbidden One" if he can find time to do so.

Exodia FTK...

I've seen it done..alot..

I like the last one, it can work so well if the FTK fails, He can save the Deck, and even make it halarious to even send the Exodia parts to the grave for the win.

Other than that though...

Too slow (unless you draw them all really quickly). Necross is far too hard to summon and only fairly difficult to get rid of. Exodius just dies too quickly to be of any use since he has to dump the pieces by his own effect.

I'd imagine you'd use things like Foolish Burial with him..

I can see a fast deck with him..

I might just be able to slap him in the FTK deck, as it thins out fast, and can send cards to the grave, even exodia parts if need be..can be fun.

Too slow (unless you draw them all really quickly). Necross is far too hard to summon and only fairly difficult to get rid of. Exodius just dies too quickly to be of any use since he has to dump the pieces by his own effect.

I might just be able to slap him in the FTK deck' date=' as it thins out fast, and can send cards to the grave, even exodia parts if need be..can be fun.

[/quote']

Have you read Exodius? You only win if all 5 are in the grave and sent there by his effect!

I might just be able to slap him in the FTK deck' date=' as it thins out fast, and can send cards to the grave, even exodia parts if need be..can be fun.

[/quote']

Have you read Exodius? You only win if all 5 are in the grave and sent there by his effect!

Still fairly easy to get by. Just need to keep him alive, wich, the way people are nowadays, can be extreamly easy, or hard, ya never know. I imagine if you run it, you'd have alot of protection against opponents attack stopping stuff.

[justify]Activate only if you have 2 or more different "Forbidden One" cards in your Graveyard Special Summon 1 "Exodia Necross" from your hand' date=' Deck or Graveyard. During your Main Phase, if you have 5 different "Forbidden One" cards in your Graveyard you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard and during your 3rd Standby Phase after this card has been removed from play by this effect, if you control a face-up "Exodia Necross", add all "Forbidden One" cards in your Graveyard to your hand. [/justify']

[justify]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Contract with Exodia". This card gets these effects' date=' based on the number of different "Forbidden One" cards in your Graveyard ● 0: Destroy it. ●1+: When it battles a monster, it gains 1000 ATK at the end of the Damage Step. ●2+: Cannot be destroyed by battle. ●3+: Unaffected by the effects of Monster Cards. ●4+: Unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. ●5+: Unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards.[/i'][/justify]

Exodius is why the limbs will never be unlimited.

No' date=' that is certainly not the reason. They were limited before he came out, and if the head is banned they can still be unlimited.

[/quote']

That'd be just a bit ridiculous though, Exodius would have to be banned. It'd be totally broken with that many peices available.

I'm going to try to make a random Decklist as I write this comment.

x1 Exodia the Forbidden One

x1 Left Leg of the Forbidden One

x1 Left Arm of the Forbidden One

x1 Right Leg of the Forbidden One

x1 Right Arm of the Forbidden One

x1 Elemental Hero Stratos

x3 Destiny Hero Plasma

x1 Toon Cannon Soldier

x2 Cyber Ouroboros

x3 Destiny Draw

x3 Upstart Goblin

x3 Toon Table of Contents

x3 Golden Bamboo Sword

x2 Gold Sarcophagus

x2 Allure of Darkness

x2 Broken Bamboo Sword

x3 Threatening Roar

x3 Waboku

x2 Dark Bribe

Maybe?

Again, I just randomly made it.

Exodia FTK...

I've seen it done..alot..

I know it's a Deck with Plasma' date=' Dogma and BETD, but can you post a Decklist?

[/quote']

I'm going to try to make a random Decklist as I write this comment.

x1 Exodia the Forbidden One

x1 Left Leg of the Forbidden One

x1 Left Arm of the Forbidden One

x1 Right Leg of the Forbidden One

x1 Right Arm of the Forbidden One

x1 Elemental Hero Stratos

x3 Destiny Hero Plasma

x1 Toon Cannon Soldier

x2 Cyber Ouroboros

x3 Destiny Draw

x3 Upstart Goblin

x3 Toon Table of Contents

x3 Golden Bamboo Sword

x2 Gold Sarcophagus

x2 Allure of Darkness

x2 Broken Bamboo Sword

x3 Threatening Roar

x3 Waboku

x2 Dark Bribe

Maybe?

Again' date=' I just randomly made it.

[/quote']

I made one.

Look at my profile, and check out my threads. I made a Advanced Exodia FTK deck.

i find it interesting and yet confusing with Exxod, Master Of The Guard been part of the Exodia family, i mean Exodia Necross has a use for the pieces of Exodia as well Exodius that gives a boost to him. Exxod on the other hand doesnt do much little alone been an Exodia to begin with.

i wonder what Konami was thinking to make him.

Exxod isn't really an Exodia-related card.

Why this card is related to Exodia:

- The name of this card starts with an Ex- (yeah I know)

- The image resembles Exodia (to me not very much so)

- The total points of the ATK and DEF of all five pieces of Exodia equals 4000, this monster's DEF.

Why this card really isn't related to Exodia:

- Exxod's effect has nothing to do with Exodia (like the way Necross or Exodius does).

- This is the only incarnation of Exodia that is not a Dark Attribute or a Spellcaster Type.

Personally I don't think the connection of Exxod to Exodia is legit.

Archived