I just epic won!

Me (Running Psychic): I'd lost my Thought Ruler, Androids, and Teleporters, I was on 2350 LP, Psychic Overload face-down, and Psychic Commander in my hand.

Him (Running Beatdown Vanillas): Had a Luster Dragon #2 on the field, and 2800 LP.

I draw something, doesn't really matter, and activate Overload. I shuffle 2 Teleporters and a Mind Master. I draw Teleporter, and Double Summon. Play Double Summon, summon Commander, and Tribute for Teleporter. Pay 2000 to get 2 Commanders from my deck. Attack Luster with Teleporter, pay 300 to lower its ATK by 300. Both die, I swing him with both Commanders for game.

I was playing this guy at Nexis, our local YGO Card playing center. We could use forbidden cards which was cool. He played some Insect card and placed 3 Traps face down. In my hand I had 1 Lightning Vortex, 1 Heavy Storm, 1 PowerBond, 1 Cyber Dragon, 2 Proto-Cyber Dragon and 1 Pot of Greed. I played Heavy Storm which destroyed his set Traps, then I played Lightning Vortex, it destroyed his Insect card, so his field was blank, I then played Pot of Greed and got 1 more Proto Cyber Dragon and some other Machine card. I played PowerBond and summoned Cyber End Dragon with 8000 ATK. I attacked him directly and it sent his life points to 0. I then took 4000 Damage.

Thats my epic win.

Idiots on this board' date=' nay the internet itself, over use the term "epic" so much it's just about lost all meaning.

"I sat down and played a children's card game, played like a stupid failure, then won by drawing an overpowered card."

"OMFGDOOD!! EPIC!"

[/quote']

Ignorance is bliss. :3

Xander almost beat my PACMAN on DMU with his Moja Drain when he had 150 LP left but I stalled for so long I drew the only burn card left in my deck: Wave-Motion Cannon.

Yeah' date=' but I f***ed up big time when I tried to Summon Barbaros with Skill Drain out AND you had Level Limit - Area B out. And by summoning I mean trying to use it's Tribute Summoning effect.

[/quote']

Yeah, I still thought was funking hilarious though. XD

I just won like this: My opponent was running Koa'ki meiru he said I would kill him okay. I start by discarding Mali to Special Grepher then discard Arma and a Plague from my Deck. I use Plague to return Ryko to the top of my Deck and Special it, Synchro for Brio play Waboku. I end. His turn uses a heavy, I chain with Waboku. He plays a face-down monster and 2 face down spell or traps. They end. I just draw Ryko play him end my turn. His turn he plays a Koa'ki Meiru Doom attacks Ryko. I use Ryko to destroy his face-down spell or trap it was D-Prison. I mill Gale, Mali and a Royal Decree. I normal Dark grepher, Brioniac destroys his face-down monster then dark Grepher attacks. I end. His turn he plays a face-down monster. he ends. I do the same move as last turn my other card was useless. His turn he plays a face-down. End. My turn I play Chaos Sorcerer Brio attacks then Grepher and Sorc end the game. WOOT!

Ran toe to toe using my Ancient Gear deck against a lightsworn deck, we kept destroying each others cards one after another, on WC09 btw, I had a face up Geartown and AGGD with Heavy mech support eqquipped, 3400 LP me, 4500 them, they SS Judgement, and Nuked, and I used Geartown to SS another Dragon, payed another 1000 to nuke my field, 400 to 2500, my turn I had before Ancient Gear soldierx2 in my hand and a powerbond, I draw my last Golem, my first UAGG was already bottomlessed, I summon UAGG, and they had no facedowns to stop the summoning, and attacked for game.

I was playing this guy at Nexis' date=' our local YGO Card playing center. We could use forbidden cards which was cool. He played some Insect card and placed 3 Traps face down. In my hand I had 1 Lightning Vortex, 1 Heavy Storm, 1 PowerBond, 1 Cyber Dragon, 2 Proto-Cyber Dragon and 1 Pot of Greed. I played Heavy Storm which destroyed his set Traps, then I played Lightning Vortex, it destroyed his Insect card, so his field was blank, I then played Pot of Greed and got 1 more Proto Cyber Dragon and some other Machine card. I played PowerBond and summoned Cyber End Dragon with 8000 ATK. I attacked him directly and it sent his life points to 0. I then took 4000 Damage.

Thats my epic win.

[/quote']

You shouldn't even have won. Proto-Cyber Dragon is only treated as Cyber Dragon when face-up on the field. Epic win? No, more like epic reading fail.

Oh, and you fail even more because you could have made an actual legal move by doing all that you listed, but using Power Bond for Cyber Twin Dragon not Cyber End Dragon.

I was going up against darkworlds with my crappy ash zombie's. first hand was malevolent goku en, 2 zombie masters CoM Red Eyes Zombie and card destruction. i played call of mummy and specialed red eyes. then played card destruction. i drew the calculator, lightning vortex, and mezuki. played lightning vortex, discarded mezuki. removed mezuki to special maleveolent goku en and then normal summoned the calculator. Calculator=4800 malevolent=2400 red eyes=2400

game.

older ban list. time is when village just came out.

opponent is running glads, and has 1 card in hand, which I know to be prisma. his field is only gyzarus and I have a facedown. he does not switch out, sinceI've been hammering him with decently high ATK monsters all game.

his lp: 1000

my hand is monster reborn, and kycoo

I draw mage power, I card I had in there for filler.

win.

I was playing this guy at Nexis' date=' our local YGO Card playing center. We could use forbidden cards which was cool. He played some Insect card and placed 3 Traps face down. In my hand I had 1 Lightning Vortex, 1 Heavy Storm, 1 PowerBond, 1 Cyber Dragon, 2 Proto-Cyber Dragon and 1 Pot of Greed. I played Heavy Storm which destroyed his set Traps, then I played Lightning Vortex, it destroyed his Insect card, so his field was blank, I then played Pot of Greed and got 1 more Proto Cyber Dragon and some other Machine card. I played PowerBond and summoned Cyber End Dragon with 8000 ATK. I attacked him directly and it sent his life points to 0. I then took 4000 Damage.

Thats my epic win.

[/quote']

were you also playing with no rules? proto has to be on the field to gain its effect...

Archived