I just epic won!

I have epic won on yugiohnetwork it was lulzy with how set up it was. Here is how it happened:

My field: Face-down monster (Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter) and Dark Armed Dragon.

My hand: Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude and Destiny Draw (I had a couple more I just don't remember)

Opponents Field: 2 Face down spell and traps 1 Chaos Necromancer

This is how it started to unfold: I flip Ryko destroying my opponents Chaos Necromancer I mill three cards they just happened to be Malicious and *insert cards here* well too bad I didn't have another Malicious left I removed mine already for DAD. Then I destroy the face-down trap with DAD good. Then I just think lulz lets go. I use Destiny Draw then draw 2 cards I think they were Foolsih Burial and Cyber Dragon, I tribute Ryko play Cyber Dragon then swing for game.

Basically discuss when you epic win and how everything falls into place then you win.

One time, I was dueling Blakie, I had 2 Yamato in my hand as well as a Yamata dragon and a heavy storm. Blakie had Sirocco, 3 Shuras and a Blizzard on the field.

On the field I've got a Face Down DDS waiting for Blakie to attack. He attacks DDS with Shura, DDS's effect activates clearing his field. He ended.

I had now only 2 spirits in the graveyard. He had one face down. I activated Heavy, hoping it's not threat. It wasn't. I special summoned 2 Yamato and tributed them for a Yamata no orochi and attacked for game. Finishing the game with my strongest spirit monster.

opponent has ryko, heraklinos, both faceup attack. infinity lifepoints, full hand, 2 cards left in deck.

my field is giant rat in attack mode, set desert sunlight.

hand is book of moon. lifepoints are next to nothing.

game winning play: activate desert sunlight, attempting to switch rat to defense. opponent gets greedy, discards to negate via heraklinos. chain book of moon, targetting ryko. attack it, milling his last cards.

another sweet one:

no field, taiyou in hand, no lifepoints left, 10 cards in deck, opponent has full field of tyts, dad, etc, like no cards in deck.

topdecked morphing jar.

favorite move:

tribute needle worm for thunder dragon, attack dark simorgh, book of moon it. epic win.

sexy opening play:

hand is giant rat, shallow grave, taiyou

crash rat, get jar, crash jar, shallow grave, taiyou.

the pwnage is endless with flip trolls. so much clever duel puzzles.

Running a DAD deck on DMU...

Basically OTK, can't remember exactly what I did but I'll try..

Set COTH first turn, summon Grepher by dumping Caius.

Opp summons some monster and ends.

I summon Arma knight, dump something, dump something in hand for grepher to dump third dark, summon DAD, b-con his monster, COTH Caius, game.

Player 2: LP=7300. 3 face-downs(bluff), Attack Position Morphing Jar (was just flipped), and 2 face-down monsters.

Me: LP=400 (around that) Neo Spacian Deck (lol I know). 2 face downs, Neo Space, Neos Allius, flare scarab, and the Phanther.

I spend about half of the hand to Summon Magma Neos, play common soul to Summon the dolphin. Magma's ATK=8100. Attacked Morphing Jar with that is almost exact game.

Another (I think I've told this one already):

Player 2: Blue Eyes and 1 face-down. (Kaiba Deck in traditional format)

Me: (Yugi Deck also with banned cards). Dark Paladin, Dark Magician Girl (ATK 2600), and a lot more cards it doesn't really matter. and 1 card left in the Deck that no1 really cared about.

My turn starts, player 2 activates Last turn. We are both left with nothing but his Blue Eyes and I have 1 possible card with really no monster at all besides buster blader that could possibly win, and it was already in the graveyard.

Card: Dark Magician of Chaos. DMoC is Summoned, I add Rush Recklessly to my hand and win the battle, and the game.

That last one was full of epic win. I liek Last Turn in World Championship 2006 I was thinking of building a Deck around it.

An Epic Win:

Opponents Field: 5 defense mode monsters. Magic Cylinder, Mirror Force and a couple other Traps that would have ruined me. They have 6600 LP and have 3 cards in there hand.

Me: 1500 LP. 4 pieces of Exodia in my hand and Advanced Draw. I have 1 Silverwind, a Gale, 2 Armor Masters and A Sirroco. I use Advanced Draw tribute Silverwind draw 2 cards. One of them was Exodia. EPIC WIN!

Guest PikaPerson01

Idiots on this board, nay the internet itself, over use the term "epic" so much it's just about lost all meaning.

"I sat down and played a children's card game, played like a stupid failure, then won by drawing an overpowered card."

"OMFGDOOD!! EPIC!"

Something that happened today :D

Opponent (French Twilight aka Lightsworn with some techs):

Hand: Some cards. At least one of them was probably a Honest due to some reasons that I won't bother explaining now.

Grave: 0 Necro Gardnas

Field: 1x Garoth, 1x Lumina, 1x Chaos Sorcerer (Yes, he is bad not that good)

Me (Zombies):

Hand: 2x Caius

Grave: PSZ

Field: ... nothing :S

I draw E-Con. Return 1x Caius to the deck to revive PSZ. Use E-Con to tribute PSZ and steal Sorc. Use Sorc to remove Lumina. Tribute Sorc to summon Caius and remove Garoth. Attack for game.

=D

Xander almost beat my PACMAN on DMU with his Moja Drain when he had 150 LP left but I stalled for so long I drew the only burn card left in my deck: Wave-Motion Cannon.

Yeah, but I funked up big time when I tried to Summon Barbaros with Skill Drain out AND you had Level Limit - Area B out. And by summoning I mean trying to use it's Tribute Summoning effect.

Honestly, I cannot remember any epic wins etc. etc. Eh, I was able to Synchro 5 times in a duel once on DMU, using a King of the Skull Servants deck with LS and shiz like that. My opponent scooped. <3 That was the time when CoSR was still legal.

Several formats ago...

Random dude Summons a random monster.

I Storm, then Vortex and ditch Manticore of Darkness. I activate Card of Safe Return ><

Or when some Plant Duelist challenged me over MSN.

He kicks the crap out of me, Solemns a Trap, and eventually Synchro Summons Stardust while I had 900 LP left, and a face-down Buster Mode. Both hands are empty.

I Draw Brain Control.

Archived